Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? (679 Views)

Video Of Northerners Robbing The Bodies Of Dead People In Zaria / Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mobinga why would you post that picture? what is your aim? to spoil my day and others? You should be more matured than that angry angry angry

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can you kindly remove that picture. i dey beg you!

You've spoilt my day.

@others

do you like seeing dead people, bomb blast victims, cut heads etc on this thread? is it enticing to you all? then please vote against it! What is this thread meant for? there is the crime section there! for God's sake

What are the MODERATORS doing?
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
i tried reporting mobinga's sick picture but the link wasnt working.
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Abbycrown(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hehehe someone is upset. Thank God I didn't see it. But honestly, some pics shouldn't be allowed here at all. Moderators, pls get to work!
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
Pls report it tpiah. Im feeling sick right now. Where is jarus and aisha? Any post that shows such gory pictures should be taken to crime at the speed of light.
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by EzeUche2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
I agree with the OP.

Sometimes I am confused to why Nigerians like showing gory pictures. I was eating when I saw that. It wasn't a happy ending. angry
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
babaearly:

Pls report it tpiah. Im feeling sick right now. Where is jarus and aisha? Any post that shows such gory pictures should be taken to crime at the speed of light.

the report to mod link isnt working.

the onus is on mobinga and other sickos to salvage what little sanity they have left, and remove the pictures.

the mods can also delete them i hope.
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by namfav(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
a ediot by the name of igbsm posted a picture of a headless man to me just a few minutes ago, it seems it is normal for dead people to be glorified whenever some individuals want to make a statement, mobinga is just a sick b3stard, it is not the first time he has posted people dead, he also posted a beheading a few days ago, i wonder how he feel if it were one of his relatives
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by 13volts(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
Moderating officials where are you.
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
i'm seriously doging all these gory pictures but today has been the worst day of my life. seun are you reading?
Re: Do You Like Seeing Dead People On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2011
I wont rest till Jarus does something about this!

(1) (Reply)

Why Ibori Supported Buhari / 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! / Speakership: Forgive Us, Tambuwal, Ihedioha Beg Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.