Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification (221 Views)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification by paste007(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
Is it nipost that delivers the pin
And can i go to their office to search for my adsense verification mail?
Re: Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification by faceland: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yeah..

It's NIPOST and they would find your address and deliver at your door steps... I eventually got mine (you know our people, thinking it contains money)... Be patient but request for another pin after 4 weeks.

Due to the pandemic, people don't travel a lot (so naturally there are few flights from USA to Nigeria. Which means mails from overseas are very very very slow). That is what I concluded. Got my AdSense PIN only recently after 5 months (it took that long because I waited 5 months to request for a second PIN).
Re: Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification by paste007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
faceland:
Yeah..

It's NIPOST and they would find your address and deliver at your door steps... I eventually got mine (you know our people, thinking it contains money)... Be patient but request for another pin after 4 weeks.

Due to the pandemic, people don't travel a lot (so naturally there are few flights from USA to Nigeria. Which means mails from overseas are very very very slow). That is what I concluded. Got my AdSense PIN only recently after 5 months (it took that long because I waited 5 months to request for a second PIN).
ok Thanks, its been 3 weeks for me, and i am thinking of going to the post office to check for my adsense mail, because i am sure its been delivered to the post office, because i didn't make any mistake with my postal code.
Re: Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification by faceland: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
paste007:
ok Thanks, its been 3 weeks for me, and i am thinking of going to the post office to check for my adsense mail, because i am sure its been delivered to the post office, because i didn't make any mistake with my postal code.

Well, you can do that to cool your mind but they would tell you to wait. It is priority mail meaning you would get it almost the same day or next day when it arrive at your nearest post office (or stamped as received by your nearest post office).

Log into your AdSense, click on verify (like you want to enter the PIN), then instead of entering the PIN, click on resend PIN. I am sure you would get it by the end of April. Good Luck!
Re: Pls I Have A Question About Adsense Pin Verification by paste007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
faceland:

Well, you can do that to cool your mind but they would tell you to wait. It is priority mail meaning you would get it almost the same day or next day when it arrive at your nearest post office (or stamped as received by your nearest post office).

Log into your AdSense, click on verify (like you want to enter the PIN), then instead of entering the PIN, click on resend PIN. I am sure you would get it by the end of April. Good Luck!
ok thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial Still Going On..... / I Will Develop A Cryptocurrency Investment Website For You...... / Textkits Social Network Site/app

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.