Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Will He Succumb To Change?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Succumb To Change?? (2269 Views)

Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
i926:
Who dashed you 25 year old son? Young girls always live in fantasy world & the social media is where they also seek for free attention through their fables, when they bored.

StacyO, can act like a troll sometimes. But let's just assume that her story is true..I mean someone told her or she over heard another matured woman complaining.

The father and the mom failed to instil some discipline..boundaries by not spanking...smacking the sh!t outta him, when he was much younger. We watch lot of Hollywood movies and try to copy the whites. I know the Black folks beat their kids, when they outta line.

The dad is supposed to teach his sons about manliness mindset, they should be responsible for their actions, nobody owns you anything etc

The parens should find out what he wants to do besides school. Like skills he wants to make money from.

Yes
We sent him off to learn some skills but, he didn't take the first one seriously.

The second skill, same thing.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
StacyO:

Yes
We sent him off to learn some skills but, he didn't take the first one seriously.

The second skill, same thing.

What kind of skills?

But why are you too playful? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
i926:

What kind of skills?

But why are you too playful? undecided

Painting and the other one they call POP.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
A child that grew up with silver spoon,He doesn't want his education again without knowing what he wants to do in Life....at 25?!
Why women too love Lies Sef?!
And you had to use Golden spoon instead of Silver spoon to illustrate your point even though they both mean the same thing..mtcheeeew.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
StacyO:

I'll make this as concise as possible. Please read through.

My son just clocked 25 this year and he very much doesn't seem to be too serious with his life.

He barely associate with his siblings and he seem not to care if he is an adult or not.
I won't blame him entirely cause growing up was all rosy and golden spooned for him. I and his father spoilt him so much, being the first child then.
He had everything at his disposal and anything he wanted was granted him. He was treated like a man and most especially a king.

This habit of seek and you shall find seem to have attached badly to him now. He sells off his fathers properties even with the father watching fully and funny enough, he won't do anything.

As a mother, whenever I try to correct him, his father will always come to his rescue.

What broke the camel's back was when he sold my husband's car engine, fan and generator.

Annoyingly, my husband seemed very much aware of it and still did nothing about it.

He has never for once concentrated on his studies and whenever I make mention of his siblings, he always quote his father's properties being his. And how he can send everyone packing if any misbehaves.

He told us that he can no longer continue with his education and we should keep our money for more important things.

My son is lost and I don't know if he can change. I have spoken to my husband several times and he seemed very much not bothered.

I'm really worried and troubled as it is affecting me psychologically as well.

How best can someone over pampered from childhood change??

Take him to a guardian and counselling centre probably they will talk sence to him

Meanwhile make the corrections now with his siblings

Lastly, be strong and don't let his behavior weigh you down

His father is not saying anything because he doesn't want to die young

He will adjust but he needs someone he likes to talk with him

I just wish he has not gone into drugs
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by kalu61(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
StacyO:

We don't beat our children.
grin
l don't know why l am laughing self.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Truthabulabula(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Stacyo

Just came online to meet this grin

Who dash you 25 year old son?

Better you start talking now my love.

You're really funny
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
All I know is if I ever have a child or children, best believe I will raise him/her/them that way. smiley kiss kiss The truly, pure, original akebaje. Don't even bother with the concerns and "unneeded advice." It won't be your child and you won't be the one to deal with them or their actions.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
StacyO:

I'll make this as concise as possible. Please read through.

My son just clocked 25 this year and he very much doesn't seem to be too serious with his life.

He barely associate with his siblings and he seem not to care if he is an adult or not.
I won't blame him entirely cause growing up was all rosy and golden spooned for him. I and his father spoilt him so much, being the first child then.
He had everything at his disposal and anything he wanted was granted him. He was treated like a man and most especially a king.

This habit of seek and you shall find seem to have attached badly to him now. He sells off his fathers properties even with the father watching fully and funny enough, he won't do anything.

As a mother, whenever I try to correct him, his father will always come to his rescue.

What broke the camel's back was when he sold my husband's car engine, fan and generator.

Annoyingly, my husband seemed very much aware of it and still did nothing about it.

He has never for once concentrated on his studies and whenever I make mention of his siblings, he always quote his father's properties being his. And how he can send everyone packing if any misbehaves.

He told us that he can no longer continue with his education and we should keep our money for more important things.

My son is lost and I don't know if he can change. I have spoken to my husband several times and he seemed very much not bothered.

I'm really worried and troubled as it is affecting me psychologically as well.

How best can someone over pampered from childhood change??
Wait o so you have a child that's over 25 years? That means you must be in your late 40s.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Wait o so you have a child that's over 25 years? That means you must be in your late 40s.

Advice based on the topic prophet.

What have you seen?
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
kalu61:
grin

l don't know why l am laughing self.

sad
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
StacyO:

Advice based on the topic prophet.

What have you seen?
Hmmm.

Send him to live with a pastor or prophet, let him stay with them for at least 6months and above, the Holy Spirit will visit him and he will become a changed person. This I have seen.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
This might work.
But, not all men of God are actually men of God.

FalseProphet1:

Hmmm.

Send him to live with a pastor or prophet, let him stay with them for at least 6months and above, the Holy Spirit will visit him and he will become a changed person. This I have seen.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
StacyO:
This might work.
But, not all men of God are actually men of God.
Look for geninue ones in your location and send him there, he will become daddy's son, who knows God might even call him into the ministry from there.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
frozen70:

Take him to a guardian and counselling centre probably they will talk sence to him

Meanwhile make the corrections now with his siblings

Lastly, be strong and don't let his behavior weigh you down

His father is not saying anything because he doesn't want to die young

He will adjust but he needs someone he likes to talk with him

I just wish he has not gone into drugs

Thank you.
smiley
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Look for geninue ones in your location and send him there, he will become daddy's son, who knows God might even call him into the ministry from there.

I'll see if that can work out.

Thank you
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
StacyO:

I'll see if that can work out.

Thank you
You are welcome.
Re: Will He Succumb To Change?? by pryme(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
StacyO:

We don't beat our children.

Herein lies the root of all your problems.

A wise book once said "spare the rod and spoil the child"

But as for now it's too late.

Your only hope is to send him to the military, where he will learn about discipline and respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right / MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) / Rick Ross Arrives Lagos 10 Years After For Easter Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.