Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (22156 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Tundex911: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Anything above 65 years for presidential post my hand no dey
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Abagworo:
Tinubu should honorably support an Igbo man to foster unity in Nigeria. He has no chances of becoming President

Yeah, he will support Okorocha for president if he can survive the onslaught of Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by zionzoe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

One of the major issues we have been faced with in this country is religion. It is high time we choose competency over religion. I said it in my post that "I would have love to go for the pairing of Osinbajo/Zulum for the ticket, but my fear is that will Osinbajo be able to have a hold on the Northern cartels and cabals?" Osinbajo is the only competent Christian that is fit for being the President but he is not sagacious enough to restle with those principalities in the North. If there is another Christian with such credibility in any part of the south (SE/SS/SW), mention it to me.

And based on this "You must give a Christian a chance, we won't submit to your jihad."

Just for you to know, I am a Christian, and a devoted one at that by the grace of God. But based my leadership analysis on religion but competency.

I will vote for you if you contest.

Don't tell me that there is no Christian capable of leading the country.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kdon2: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
LegacyB:

God bless you for this.

Amen.!
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kdon2: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
farem:

And your osinbajo wants Tinubu

Na you sabi!
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kdon2: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
nnamdico82:
Heeeeee, oniranu oponu akindanidani. Wo bi ito se n jade lenu e. Sior

Why are you crying now?? You have just described your generations. Spit!
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by 7lives: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kdon2:

It will shock tinubu come 2023. We don't want tinubu we want osinbajo

E go shock you when Oshinbajo begin to.campaign.for Tinubu. grin grin cheesy
Re: Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kdon2: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
7lives:

E go shock you when Oshinbajo begin to.campaign.for Tinubu. grin grin cheesy

No problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Secretary Of State, Antony Blinken To Meet With Buhari Over Security, Economy / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.