Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf (981 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by MimiBiggs(f): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
He covered her mouth and beat her so badly blood vessels burst in her face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI2dKy9aDbc

Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by habsydiamond(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Women can bring out the beast in you. It's you who won't find meaning to all her lyrics... This is where silent works.. No matter the words she pour at u, just be silent.. This will make her to think deep and in the process, put an end to the shiit she's building up. Case closed I guess, afterwards..
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by GOFRONT(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Chaiii ...Set awon Lilfrosh
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by inumidun2010(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
I guess the Girl Verbally abuse him.. If you no want wahala for yourself, no argue with WOMAN ooooh, because they'll hit you with a statement not related to the subject of DISCUS.... Just Wakajeje especially if dem don dey SWEAT... BEAST MODE activated....
Anytime I tell my Girl I'M SORRY, she go dey VEX, I'll be like.. SE YOU JUST LIKE WAHALA naturally ni
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by GIdiata(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Women can bring out the beast in you. It's you who won't find meaning to all her lyrics... This is where silent works.. No matter the words she pour at u, just be silent.. This will make her to think deep and in the process, put an end to the shiit she's building up. Case closed I guess, afterwards..

just fear women and give them space.
gender wey go still stab u if u keep her silent then come and cry to the world that u cheated.
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by habsydiamond(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
GIdiata:

just fear women and give them space.
gender wey go still stab u if u keep her silent then come and cry to the world that u cheated.
no how no how na still fasting and prayer I go do to marry better life ooo.. I no marry herds woman wey dey play with knife like butchers for abbatior. God save men during selection oo..pesin wey open eye pick woman never pick better not to talk of person wey close eye.. E no easy mehn
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by GIdiata(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
inumidun2010:
I guess the Girl Verbally abuse him.. If you no want wahala for yourself, no argue with WOMAN ooooh, because they'll hit you with a statement not related to the subject of DISCUS.... Just Wakajeje especially if dem don dey SWEAT... BEAST MODE activated....
Anytime I tell my Girl I'M SORRY, she go dey VEX, I'll be like.. SE YOU JUST LIKE WAHALA naturally ni

not every guy ooo.
I don't exchange words with a fellow guy. I intentionally do it with their gender. they can't take what they give so I do it to make them enjoy what they dish out. while doing it I give them space grin they are good at using their hands when u exchange words with them. Even if I no give u space wen u see my facial expression u go need get devil heart to raise ur hand Against me. they feel it's a crimegrin
I will give u space and bath you with insult. no one has monopoly of verbal abuse
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by GIdiata(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
no how no how na still fasting and prayer I go do to marry better life ooo.. I no marry herds woman wey dey play with knife like butchers for abbatior. God save men during selection oo..pesin wey open eye pick woman never pick better not to talk of person wey close eye.. E no easy mehn
grin cheesy walahi
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by inumidun2010(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
GIdiata:

not every guy ooo.
I don't exchange words with a fellow guy. I intentionally do it with their gender. they can't take what they give so I do it to make them enjoy what they dish out. while doing it I give them space grin they are good at using their hands when u exchange words with them. Even if I no give u space wen u see my facial expression u go need get devil heart to raise ur hand Against me. they feel it's a crimegrin
I will give u space and bath you with insult. no one has monopoly of verbal abuse

AWON ELEYI FIERCE OOOO
Re: Former NBA Player Darius Morris Violently Attacks His Gf by Barbsamiin: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2021
I cant be borned superior and downgrade myself quarreling with a women, if i try to explain to her and she's not calming down i'll just leave may be before i come back she get her sense.

The guy may be thought it's a cage-match. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught With Fresh Human Head. / Dino Tomassetti, 27,shoots His Multi-millionaire Parents On The Head And Back On / NYSC Reacts After Corps Members Were Filmed Engaging In Erotic Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.