Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,011 members, 7,976,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Don’t Measure Other People’s Success With Your Own — Actress Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Measure Other People’s Success With Your Own — Actress Toyin Abraham (270 Views)

"Lord I Need You Now" - Toyin Abraham / "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham / Don’t Measure Your Progress With Other People’s Timelines— Actress Yvonne Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Measure Other People’s Success With Your Own — Actress Toyin Abraham by todaynigerianew: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Popular Nigerian Actress, Toyin Abraham, recently took to her social media page to advise her followers to go easy on themselves whenever they try to gauge their success in life or compare their lives with another who they might feel is doing better.

According to the thespian – “Stop looking at other people’s success to measure your own,” she wrote as she also used the opportunity to urge her fans to go see her new movie, The Prophetess.
https://todaynigerianews.com/dont-measure-other-peoples-success-with-your-own-actress-toyin-abraham/

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Burna Boy -kilometre / Singer Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer, Undergoing Chemotherapy In US / New York-based Rapper, Greezy Features Diamhorn In New Single 'Selling Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.