Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. (1285 Views)

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Johnrio22(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Education Housing Human development Entertainment Roads. Influential people Industries Hospitals Employment opportunities Average cost of living Tourism
Mention any SE state that can beat Ogun state in the above indices. Let's debate on it.
Bro with fact's Anambra is far more than Ogun. let's debate if you are ready
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Sammy07: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Johnrio22:

Bro with fact's Anambra is far more than Ogun.
let's debate if you are ready

You can table them.
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by KoshCAD: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Asgard13:

Yoruba talking trash.. which Awka?

Is there any capital or city in the entire Yoruba land more happening than awka

You think say human wey know yoruba land and Igbo land no Dey online

Awka is not a ghost city... with employment opportunities
Business opportunities
Educational opportunities
And development and human capital development everywhere even after awka

Dey always reject that Yoruba urge to shalaye...

Yoruba wan show himself ...

Get off my mention .
Typical Yoruba gibberish
Your mention on your father's created forum.

Was it your father that open the thread, why commenting on it.

Back to the trash you put here.

I repeat, Awka who's is your best city cannot stand Ibadan.

It is a dissapointing city.

Lying with pictures up n dan but got dissapointed when I went to spend a week there.
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Cybercop2002: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
12 Most Loved Cities in Nigeria 1 September 2014 Nigeria is a fascinating destination, blessed with amazing cities and towns. Most of these cities and towns are known across the country for their fascinating attractions, beautiful scenery, natural resources and cultural heritage. Abuja, the capital city is one of the most loved cities in the country. There are other major cities in Nigeria which are very much loved and visited. Some are loved for their homeliness and hospitable demeanour, others are for their economic and business advantages; yet more are loved for their availability of fun, tourism and vacation spots. We’ve scouted about, dug around and browsed the Internet for recommendations from Nigerians, and tourists, and we still came up with a definitive list of the most loved cities in Nigeria. Therefore, in no particular order, here are the most loved cities in Nigeria to visit: 1. Ibadan It’s also called the ‘ancient city’ and it’s the state capital of Oyo. It’s described as the biggest city in the whole of West Africa. Located in the south-western part of Nigeria it is densely populated with so many industrial and commercial activities. This city has the first advance learning institution – the University of Ibadan (formally the university college Ibadan), also the first sky scrapper (Cocoa house) and the first teaching hospital in Africa. The city is made up of interwoven streets with local and international markets and malls. This city is known for tourism too, with a remarkable museum in the African study institution, botanical and Zoological garden in Agodi and in the University of Ibadan respectively, Mapo colonial city hall. Life in this town is beautiful with diversity of lifestyle and culture.
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Cybercop2002: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Cybercop2002:
12 Most Loved Cities in Nigeria 1 September 2014 Nigeria is a fascinating destination, blessed with amazing cities and towns. Most of these cities and towns are known across the country for their fascinating attractions, beautiful scenery, natural resources and cultural heritage. Abuja, the capital city is one of the most loved cities in the country. There are other major cities in Nigeria which are very much loved and visited. Some are loved for their homeliness and hospitable demeanour, others are for their economic and business advantages; yet more are loved for their availability of fun, tourism and vacation spots. We’ve scouted about, dug around and browsed the Internet for recommendations from Nigerians, and tourists, and we still came up with a definitive list of the most loved cities in Nigeria. Therefore, in no particular order, here are the most loved cities in Nigeria to visit: 1. Ibadan It’s also called the ‘ancient city’ and it’s the state capital of Oyo. It’s described as the biggest city in the whole of West Africa. Located in the south-western part of Nigeria it is densely populated with so many industrial and commercial activities. This city has the first advance learning institution – the University of Ibadan (formally the university college Ibadan), also the first sky scrapper (Cocoa house) and the first teaching hospital in Africa. The city is made up of interwoven streets with local and international markets and malls. This city is known for tourism too, with a remarkable museum in the African study institution, botanical and Zoological garden in Agodi and in the University of Ibadan respectively, Mapo colonial city hall. Life in this town is beautiful with diversity of lifestyle and culture.
most love city in Nigeria ibadan number 1
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Cybercop2002: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Medium human development 1 Lagos 0.673 2 Ogun 0.662 3 Anambra 0.656 List of Nigerian states by Human Development Index - Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're an ignorant boy.

No state in the south east is as industrialize as Ogun state.

Y answering this mama i never chop? Does he even know where Ogun state is?
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Asgard13:
Pls any stranger should just drive through ogun osun Ondo ekiti oyo

All this states are ghost states with capital not bigger than a ward area .. being developed.. especially areas close to road.. take a cut of the road and drive 500 meters ... then your back ghost environment

Yoruba states and capital are best called ..... civilized villages by Yoruba themselves

How can this human believe so much on their propaganda

We talking Yoruba states...
This people hunger don finish them
Give a man #200 and see how he celebrate like you’ve given him a million.. not out of gratitude... but the 200 equals a million

Go to ekiti and see humans with no job .. joblessness
You enter town follow woman .. next cult boys go show.. local indigenous louts .. dash them 500 they go begin sing

See Osun State use school Dey cover.. mushroom private schools wasting lives of young Nigerians in the name of education ... in local bushes call villages

Ogun State is worst ... waka anybow and get your skull of your body.
Don’t trust anyone wen you’re in the town.. what am I saying
All Nigerians know ogun.. even if you have not been theee to see how backwards the place is

Yet companies are flooding with NBS statistics grin

Oyo State...
Take out Ibadan.. my town.. still local except for some areas in Ibadan ..
Maybe ogbomosho ... the whole oyo is “farm land “in Yoruba voice

Ondo... from owo down to akure .. to illaje.. everywhere and everything still have semblance with Ekiti

Ekiti is the worst

Yet companies are flowin

Will advise yoruba people to note that people travel through southwest and some of us know yoruba people deep .. deeper than some loudies Yoruba human
Yoruba are not even helping themselves by all this NBS propaganda
Is purely waste... hyping yourself when we all know there’s nothing

Yoruba people should atleast travel ... travel... travel and see those states Yoruba call backward

Kano abia jos ebonyi... this states have moved ...
yet Yoruba states are only moving online

Their hatred for truth will keep Yoruba states static .. as it is in the next 300 years

Development will continue to overshadow them .. and their development will continue to be online.

Why other Nigerians keep developing offline

Enjoy your online flow of companies and your offline bushes and farms called home

Nothing in these your gibberish, u are just a pained, jealous fool, u wish your glorified villages are SW, hence this your epistles, sorry, stay away from sniper oh.

1 Like

Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Nigeriadondie1: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're an ignorant boy.

No state in the south east is as industrialize as Ogun state.
U who have not gone past Ore let alone crossed River Niger to see Anambra and it’s industries. Ogun with its industries yet no single stretch of good roads up to 5km.
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

U who have not gone past Ore let alone crossed River Niger to see Anambra and it’s industries. Ogun with its industries yet no single stretch of good roads up to 5km.
With this nonsense you wrote, I can now see you have never been to Ogun state grin
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by theTranslator: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Asgard13:

Otta were we normally worship on sundays is developed.. grin
Yoruba and development grin

Just first travel out of otta .. because even if dey tell you.. you’re already pose to argue . As a typical Yoruba human .. that have not left ota all his life..
And yet call the area developed ..

Yoruba go sit for ota Dey argue anambra Kano kaduna Abia...

Imagine if kaduna or Abia State is ota with proximity to NPA?

Yoruba people really need to wake ....

Oga I’m done with you...

I don see your brain finish

You’re ignored

You can keep your ota on my mention ..
I live in Sango Ota
Where do you worship?
I should show you
And I said industrialised not developed
I hope you can read

I repeat give me a town more industrialised than Ota

I see you shared your own post with your other monikers

This is not a far-fetched statement

Prove it wrong.
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Sammy07: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
theTranslator:

I live in Sango Ota
Where do you worship?
I should show you
And I said industrialised not developed
I hope you can read

I repeat give me a town more industrialised than Ota

I see you shared your own post with your other monikers

This is not a far-fetched statement

Prove it wrong.

Dem never born den p.apa well to prove it wrong
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by Sammy07: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
We've even remove Lagos away from the picture.

At least, if you develop Lagos, Ogun nko grin
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by CSTRR: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ghana has more FDI than Nigeria.
Droves indeed.
Re: Foreign And Local Investments Coming To SW In Droves. by IgbohoSunday: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sammy07:
We've even remove Lagos away from the picture.

At least, if you develop Lagos, Ogun nko grin

Abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma And Northern Elders. / 2021 Prophecy: Prophet Jeremiah Makes ‘shocking’ Revelations About Nigeria / Is this President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.