Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,528 members, 7,911,311 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bad Losers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Losers (546 Views)

Buhari's Victory - The Big Winners & The Big Losers / 5 Biggest Losers If Buhari Wins / P.d.p Senate PrImaries Winners And Losers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Losers by sirjec(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
It is only in this country that I see people want to reap where they did not sow

CPC never campaigned in the South-South and South-East and was expecting results from there, on what ground?
We are not allergic to cry because we've cried for so long and we see people crying everyday so it's not a news, If not we would have given CPC sympathy vote.

If CPC feel they have the capacity to win, why did they want to merge with ACN? Bad losers.

I assure you that more than 99.99% of South South and SouthEast voters voted Goodluck. The little votes other parties got from the area is from visitors not indegenes.

I expected CPC to keep quiet and congratulate the President for giving Democracy hope by ensuring free and fair election or are you saying that Jega jegaed the election and is corrupt? Bad losers.

Anyone who incites violence through any means will be charged for Treasonable Felony.

Congratulations to His Excellency Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan and Alh Namadi Sambo
Re: Bad Losers by solomonwal: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari is not a statesman, reading his alleged comment from aljazera news network show he is a very selfish man. He has lost the regards i have for him.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Perception Of The Presidential Elections Held On 16th April 2011 / Ogun Governor-elect Sets Up Prep Team / New Cabinet: The Way Forward For Jonathan – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.