Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,138 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! (905 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / Is Traditional Marriage That Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by dealordea(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
While this isn't directed exclusively at Nigerian Ladies,it seems to be more prevalent among Ladies.

While you are constantly texting, checking Facebook, tweeting, and gossiping on the phone while you are in bus ,driving and weaving in and out of traffic, life is actually going on! A friend recently broke up with an otherwise nice girl who was constantly sticking to her Blackberry, constantly on Facebook or Pinging the rubbish out of her life, and we'd hang out and all I'd here is an annoying chime that would distract us and she absolutely had to see which place her friend was eating at, or which latest picture was being posted.

There is a such thing as being too connected, Nigerian ladies (and some dudes too). Why is this new generation of Nigerian girls (generally aged 20-35) feel that everything they have to say is important and people want to read it? Are we creating a generation people who feel extremely self-important?

BTW, My friend just had enough and I was sitting on the couch next to him and her girlfriend when the thing went off like 4 times in a row. So he told me to got up and we left, got into his car and drove off. Peace out. She called him and she said "why the hell did you leave without saying goodbye?" he texted her "Goodbye", maybe a d.i.c.k move but he had mentioned several times to her that it annoyed him, and it seemed to be the only way to get through to her.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by BABE3: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
deal_ordea:

While this isn't directed exclusively at Nigerian Ladies,it seems to be more prevalent among Ladies.

While you are constantly texting, checking Facebook, tweeting, and gossiping on the phone while you are in bus ,driving and weaving in and out of traffic, life is actually going on! A friend  recently broke up with an otherwise nice girl who was constantly sticking to her Blackberry, constantly on Facebook or Pinging the rubbish out of her life, and we'd hang out and all I'd here is an annoying chime that would distract us and she absolutely had to see which  place her friend was eating at, or which latest picture was being posted.

There is a such thing as being too connected, Nigerian ladies (and some dudes too). Why is this new generation of Nigerian girls (generally aged 20-35) feel that everything they have to say is important and people want to read it? Are we creating a generation people who feel extremely self-important?

BTW, My friend just had enough and I was sitting on the couch next to him and her girlfriend  when the thing went off like 4 times in a row. So he told me to got up and we  left, got into his car and drove off. Peace out. She called him and she said "why the hell did you leave without saying goodbye?" he texted her "Goodbye", maybe a d.i.c.k move but he had mentioned several times to her that it annoyed him, and it seemed to be the only way to get through to her.

I quite agree with that observation. And pls it's not Nigerian girls! PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GUYs PLEASE, I'M ON MY CUTE 4UCKING KNEES, BEGGING, PLS STOP STOP STOP GENERALIZING!!!!!!!! JESUS! AHN AHN!!! EVERYTHING NIGERIAN GIRLS NIGERIAN GIRLS! CHEI! IT'S SO 4UCKING ANNOYING! CHRIST!!!! , mschewwwww

(Ok, back to my normal self grin).---Blame technology, Don't blame anyone. If blackberry wasn't created, no one will be pinging pinging. If twitter wasn't created, no one will be doing follow follow. So pls, let it slide.  cool

It just depends on Individual choice. For example, I left all my social networking accounts( FB, twitter, and tumblr) for Nairaland, and I find it more productive. Coz 95% of my time on those networks are wasted. I just BS my way around. So yh----- smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by vaLasce(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nairalandhatersclub. . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by ogogoro: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2011
OP is saying the truth. But guys are guilty too!
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by andy1(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2011
ogogoro:

OP is saying the truth. But guys are guilty too!
guilty as charged, bt d issue here is overdoing it, alota ladies have gone mad bcoz of bb, ***God help us***
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by LordReed(m): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2011
He broke up with her because of BB? LoL The guy never jam.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by toyemz(f): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2011
@ poster
is that the thing that bugs  you ?
sorry just get used to it, it has come to stay

mean while do you take the tube daily?
I think am about to tubecrush you!
but you must be good looking oh!

shey na only texting,fb and tweeting you dey groan about?
tubecrush na photo
let's see how you feel about that one! grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by iice(f): 3:25am On Apr 19, 2011
Have no idea what you mean since i barely use my phone. Rarely go to FB. I generally just come here or movie sites/critiques.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by 190: 3:49am On Apr 19, 2011
The world was a better place when black berries were fruits undecided

I remember eating straw, blue and rasp berry to school those days

Awww:: I enjoy sha wen i was young embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by toyemz(f): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^^

I remember eating straw, blue and rasp berry to school those days

Awww:: I enjoy sha wen i was young

sure in your dreams! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by 190: 3:55am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ You again!! shocked shocked

[size=28pt]BACK OFF BEFORE I FORGET BOTTLE ON YOUR HEAD!! [/size] angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by toyemz(f): 3:59am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^
such violence!!!
wonder where you got that from?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by 190: 4:00am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Aww u just broke my heart with such words!! embarassed embarassed

** come here, HUG ME ** cry cry cry

I SAY HUG ME!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 19, 2011
me sef i ate caviar every morning, in nigeria.

yeah right.

na ogi and akara dem take raise me.
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by toyemz(f): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2011
@190

see cunning man oh

come here, HUG ME **

I SAY HUG ME!!

i should hug you ko so you can forget bottle on my head!!

you try ,but no deal
no hug oh u 2 violent for my liking
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by 190: 4:12am On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

me sef i ate caviar every morning, in nigeria.

yeah right.

na ogi and akara dem take raise me.

ROTFLMFAO!!

More like Bitter leaf soup grin grin

toyemz:

@190

see cunning man oh

come here, HUG ME **

I SAY HUG ME!!

i should hug you ko so you can forget bottle on my head!!

you try ,but no deal
no hug oh u 2 violent for my liking

Dont worry i know u are a confirmed AJE-PAKO!!
your head dey break bottle grin grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by toyemz(f): 4:15am On Apr 19, 2011
@190
what is Aje- pako?
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by 190: 4:24am On Apr 19, 2011
aje-pako= local

damn dont u watch nite of a thousand laffs

Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by Pweety4me(f): 4:28am On Apr 19, 2011
^ grin @pic
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by BABE3: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-625384.32.html

hey pwetty, I think that's the advo one! It wasn't really a "competition" like this new one. He sha put me on the spot sha, embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by Pweety4me(f): 4:35am On Apr 19, 2011
^^O yea i remember, umm well dat's wat happens when u put ur pic up for public display hun, no worries Iice or jaybaybee will soon come to ur rescue. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by BABE3: 4:38am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ ha. I've learnt my lesson o! No more public display! grin Nonsense people! They already locked the thread. I'm trying to get them to take the pics down!

The other poor girl doesn't even know what they've done with her picture, undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by Pweety4me(f): 4:41am On Apr 19, 2011
lol welcome to nairaland! grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! by 190: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2011
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I May Be Wrong, But Think Well: / Shittzing Girlfriend¥ £ $ Help Me! / Give Your Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.