Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,928 members, 7,933,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:31 AM

Memes Of The Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Memes Of The Day (609 Views)

The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos. / I Am Falling Into Depression As The Day Goes By / Access Bank Password For The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memes Of The Day by Haruna29: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2021
[b][/b] 1.Why won't nigeria be so hot?? When we have fireboy, burnaboy and even lyta.
2. I am thankful to laugter except when milk comes out of my nose
3. English students oya show yourself, this words 'same and similar' are they same or similar??
4. Our parents use to tell us 'when we grow we will understand'. Do you understand now??
Re: Memes Of The Day by bisi16(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Where are they?

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative / Sales Rep Position At Ogba Lagos State / N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Validation Error Phone Number Must Be An Integer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.