Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says (1610 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says by elizabeth24: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2021
A Nigerian man has taken on his Facebook to claim that the Grammy award artiste winner, Wizkid is one of the demons in hell.

The man identified as Jossy Thegod on Facebook, said his pastor told him in church that Wizkid sold his soul to the devil for fame.

In a post shared on his Facebook page, Jossy added that the singer’s popular nickname ‘Machala’ is derived from a Greek word that translates to ‘Demon’ in English.

While he claimed, He said;

“Wizkid has sold his soul to the devil
My pastor told us in church on Sunday that he had a vision and he saw that Wizkid is one of the top demons in hell”
He added that anyone listening to Wizkid’ssong is currently been controlled by the devil.
“And I asked one man if Wizkid has really sold his soul to the devil the man said yes He said;
1) His fan base name “Wizkid FC”, that FC is like an abbreviation of two ancient Latin words which are “Fwxeh ChwIn” it means Deviil followers
2) His Nickname “MACHALA” its a Greek word which means “DEMON”
If you have been listening to Wizkid songs the Devil is currently in control of your life.” He wrote.

Read full story here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/04/my-pastor-says-wizkid-is-one-of-demons-in-hells-machala-means-devil-man-claims.html

Re: My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says by donbachi(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2021
E better na..than to go use anoda person.
Re: My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says by Henry22(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahajahajahahahajajha grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says by LeeSantos(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says by Patented: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2021
Google Translate is a very useful tool. It shows that Machala means nothing in Greek.

In Spanish Machala means "crush it"
Re: My Pastor Says Wizkid Is One Of The Demons In Hell Machala Means Devil –man Says by harmargedon: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
your pastor must be high on a different type of drugs. It even takes him to hell.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Returns To Instagram, Unfollows DJ Cuppy And Femi Otedola / “I Had To Leave My “$60 Million Mansion To Sleep In A Friend’s Studio” – Davido / "Once Bride Price Is Returned, Yul Edochie Will No Longer Own The CHILDREN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.