Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,496 members, 7,914,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It (11855 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by jospepper(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
It's a worthy cause.

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by justified007: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Seun:
The Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve is a beautiful forest in Taraba state which hosts numerous species of birds and endangered chimpanzees. However, it’s being destroyed by herdsmen seeking to feed their cows.

The Nigerian Montane Forest Project, which employs numerous locals and university students, hopes to reverse the destruction of this forest by planting trees for birds and also ensuring that the herdsmen can feed and water their cows without destroying the forest.

You can learn more about them in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byUxC6H5J6I

They have a chance of receiving a significant amount of money from the European Outdoor Conservation Association to support their plan, if they win the poll below on EOCA’s website. I’d like you to urgently vote for them (“Bringing Back The Birds, Nigeria) on the poll below, as it ends tomorrow:
https://www.eocaconservation.org/project-voting-category.cfm?catid=5

Thank you!

The money will be embezzled laslas ni

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by sinkhole: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
I no wan vote because me I no trust the INEC chairman o! grin cheesy las las hin go rig am

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by KingOKON: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author= post=100607249][/quote].
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by KingOKON: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author= post=100607249][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by Olatara(f): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
shariff84:
No matter how you guys hate Fulani people in Nigeria,they can never be eradicated from their forefathers land!
Is Taraba your forefather's land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
shariff84:
No matter how you guys hate Fulani people in Nigeria,they can never be eradicated from their forefathers land!
Beautifully written kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by MiracleMe7: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
Every sector in Nigeria is corrupt. After you vote for this project and they win and get a loan from the European Union.
The money will be shared among themselves without utilizing it for the project.
We really need reorientation in Nigeria concerning our mindset.
I am not voting!
May God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by igbsam(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Herdsmen ?

These guys are wrecking havoc all over nature
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by PetsAirways: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
Amazing and beautiful initiative. I am voting now!
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by dhantey324(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Done
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by mummyz(m): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Good Day Admin, am not sure if this section is the right/best place to post but i urgently need the Admin attention/favor.

Have been on how to change my Nairaland username but i got to know only the Admin can do that with strong reason which i have.

I would have just open another account but due to trust issue, have been operating my old account since 2012 without any kind of bad records which is good for my business but the name needs to be mature than the old one.

Can Admin please help me change my old name which is Mummyz to my prefer new name MEG AUTO.

I will really appreciate if this can be granted.
Cc: @lalasticlala

Your response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by mummyz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
I will appreciate if I can get a response.
Re: Ngel Nyaki Forest Reserve: Please Vote To Protect It by topyhanky(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2021
[/color]
shigoslim:
Oga seun , they said charity begins at home. Where were you when fulani destroyed our beautiful forest in south west?

Their destruction is beyond iredeemable. Their impact on our ecology system has cause drought and famine with low rain fall.

I expect you to publicize an article so that the world may know what we are facing in the hand fulani oligarchy system with their help of federal government.

Then you should hasten it Up[color=#770077]
shigoslim:
Oga seun , they said charity begins at home. Where were you when fulani destroyed our beautiful forest in south west?

Their destruction is beyond iredeemable. Their impact on our ecology system has cause drought and famine with low rain fall.

I expect you to publicize an article so that the world may know what we are facing in the hand fulani oligarchy system with their help of federal government.

Then you should hasten it Up
shigoslim:

Then you should hasten it Up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG To Take Full Responsibility Of Medical Bills Of All BRT Accident Victims / Abuja Train Attack: Amaechi Promises Improved Security As Train Services Resumes / Fuel Scarcity: Commuters Groan, As Transport Fares Increase In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.