Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,264 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

Learn And Follow Up On Financial Markets Free Of Charge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn And Follow Up On Financial Markets Free Of Charge (148 Views)

Learn About Financial Markets / The Key Elements To Succeed In The Financial Markets / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Follow Up On Financial Markets Free Of Charge by EmmanuelVi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
So you probably attended a Forex or Stock or yet still Indices or Comodities trading school (online or physically, doesnt matter) or maybe not but you're interested in trading and you're yet to become a profitable trader or you're yet to even begin trading.
Well then let me help out; doesn't matter if you're a professional or novice you could at least glean something from what I've got to offer. I would be posting educative materials (what you need to know about trading the markets) and also live setups of trades I might take.
Its not a website no! Am simply using WhatsApp 'Status' for everything, if the turnup is good the I could create a group for everyone to ask questions and table their views.
Simply add me to your WhatsApp contacts list; +2349017195084
Its entirely free

Re: Learn And Follow Up On Financial Markets Free Of Charge by EmmanuelVi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
If you're interested please kindly reply to the thread to help popularize it on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Legitimate Steady Income Without Your Time And Effort / CAC Registrations / Check This Out It May Be Useful For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.