Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,525 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Can I Sue This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sue This Girl? (1329 Views)

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue This Girl? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
I proposed love to this girl and she said yes. Since then, I send her money regularly. Anytime I ask her to come visit me, it's one story to the other. Now she is telling me she is married. Can I sue her for fraud? Thank you sad

2 Likes

Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Freestainworld(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
You are a gonna, take heart and move on, hope you are wiser now
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Duplexxx: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
She don catch you Mugu
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
If ya ready then give me the job to arraign the bitch

Lemme contact my cousin's lawyer
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
If ya ready then give me the job to arraign the bitch

Lemme contact my cousin's lawyer

Are you normal....because she accepted his proposal does that make her slave...biko don't forget there is freedom of movement
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ya sound like a nyaff SH!T

Read the epistle wella before ya quote my moniker.....

Iamsheyi:

Are you normal....because she accepted his proposal does that make her slave...biko don't forget there is freedom of movement

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Lcf69(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Sorry bruh! Bt,see it as part of ur learnt cum teacheable experience on earth...INSHORT,THIS IS YOUR PORTION ON EARTH...... PINNED.
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by habsydiamond(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
EFULEFU1:

I proposed love to this girl and she said yes. Since then, I send her money regularly. Anytime I ask her to come visit me, it's one story to the other. Now she is telling me she is married. Can I sue her for fraud? Thank you sad
na the yahoo strategy most of them get be that.... Money money money is the only language they hear
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Bunmhi(f): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
That one don see one simp Maga
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Cholls(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
my brother lol. You sign any document to seal the relationship
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by soundOsonic: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
You can sue her. If you have proof of her receiving money from you. This is fraud. Same thing yahoo boys get arrested for love scam.
But you no wan move on

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by frozen70(f): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Sue her to her husband if you feel pained towards her attitude
Re: Can I Sue This Girl? by Draslo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Why on Earth are you sending her money... regularly?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Stupid And Ugly? / Is There Any Side Effect Of Eating A Meal That Was Prepared The Previous Day / +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.