Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,402 members, 7,910,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Question To Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question To Answer (93 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question To Answer by jonatoye(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A Question to Answer

WORD FOR TODAY
A day is coming when every man will be required to answer the questions of life. As you proceed in destiny do not hesitate to keep asking yourself: What is the essence of your existence and what you benefitted from living?
Scriptural Reference
"What profit has a man from all his labor In which he toils under the sun?" (Ecclesiastes 1:3 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King Solomon became a preacher due to the wisdom, riches, power given to him by God and the vast experience he had through God's gift in his life. Despite all he had he concluded that they were all vanity and asked a crucial question: What does a man gain from his labour? With what I have seen so far in life, I just felt life is actually meaningless without fulfilling God's purpose.

A woman by God's grace build a house and lived to the fullness of age and died. She was buried in the compound of the house. After some years, her children saw the need to sell the house and evacuated her remains to another location. If building the house was a unique feat for her in life, then the right to be buried in a little portion of it was stripped off.

The only profit you have as a living soul is whatever you can lay up for yourself as treasure in heaven. Your treasure in eternity is what you truly owned. Jesus said all you have on this earth will suffer rot or it will be taken by another; hence, preserve your labour against rot and thieves of this life.

+ What are you living for? What is your profit in this life?

Lord! Help me to live a purposeful life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Life will only be meaningful when you add a meaning to it by living to fulfill God's purpose!!!

Have a Purposeful Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Making Others Happy / "On Him They Laid The Cross, That He Might Bear It After Jesus." / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.