Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. (1713 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
I and my girl are good these days. But lately she did something that made me mad.
I invited her over, but she refused at first. After pleading and begging her to come, she finally agreed on one condition, that I will give her money for her hair. And the thing is that I don't even have the money, I'm broke honestly. So I made plans on how to raise the money and I got around 5k.
Then when she came, she didn't let me have my way in her, I ignored her on that. And after some time, I decided to go out to roll with the guys, drink some wine and refresh myself.
When I'm back, I was expecting her to be gone at the moment, but she's still in house waiting for the hair money. I refuse to give it to her and I insist on having my way in her while she was in the palour pressing her phone, but she refused.
I then calmed down and waited for her to go home, yet the fool was still there and through the way she wasn't settled, I knew something was wrong, maybe it's because of the money or something else, but I didn't realized it at that time.
The shock came when I decided to sleep and I found out that the bedsheet was changed and that this girl has pissed on my bed, I wasn't sure if it was her doings that time, but I later found out that she Pissed on my bed. I call her, she was in the palour them, I asked her what happened, that my bed was wet. She tried to deny it at first and She later said she didn't know what happened that it was a mistake and that's why she changed the bedsheets.
To cut the long story, this girl refused me sex and went ahead to masturbate and squirts on my bed when I was out. I was very mad at her and told her to leave my place before I do wetin she no go like. This is the girl that I was planning to marry ooo. I really don't know what to do, I am thinking of breaking up with her now.
She has been calling and calling but I ignored her.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Ammishaddai: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Both of you are living very promiscous lives and it is best you ask yourselves what you want out of the relationship. Because sooner or later, the sex will die and someone's biological clock would be wasted.

7 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Both of you are living very promiscous lives and it is best you ask yourselves what you want out of the relationship. Because sooner or later, the sex will die and someone's biological clocking would be wasted.

Deep and wise, OP read this three times and pray for sense. grin

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by gfon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
She denied you the cookie because of 5k hair money..still went on to squirt on your bed,Such audacity!! Where una dey even dig out these leeches from??

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
waiting you except you left for refresh and she refresh herself. you should know by now that I no do dey come before I do

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by ekibs11(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
GatewayP:
This is the girl that I was planning to marry ooo.
this sentence annoys me alot

12 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
A girl that can't even get 5k to plait her hair what will she offer you in marriage
people sef
better drop that bitch and focus......,

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
A girl that can't even get 5k to plait her hair what will she offer you in marriage
people sef
better drop that bitch and focus......,
I tried, but she's too stubborn.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
GatewayP:
I and my girl are good these days. But lately she did something that made me mad.
I invited her over, but she refused at first. After pleading and begging her to come, she finally agreed on one condition, that I will give her money for her hair. And the thing is that I don't even have the money, I'm broke honestly. So I made plans on how to raise the money and I got around 5k.
Then when she came, she didn't let me have my way in her, I ignored her on that. And after some time, I decided to go out to roll with the guys, drink some wine and refresh myself.
When I'm back, I was expecting her to be gone at the moment, but she's still in house waiting for the hair money. I refuse to give it to her and I insist on having my way in her while she was in the palour pressing her phone, but she refused.
I then calmed down and waited for her to go home, yet the fool was still there and through the way she wasn't settled, I knew something was wrong, maybe it's because of the money or something else, but I didn't realized it at that time.
The shock came when I decided to sleep and I found out that the bedsheet was changed and that this girl has pissed on my bed, I wasn't sure if it was her doings that time, but I later found out that she Pissed on my bed. I call her, she was in the palour them, I asked her what happened, that my bed was wet. She tried to deny it at first and She later said she didn't know what happened that it was a mistake and that's why she changed the bedsheets.
To cut the long story, this girl refused me sex and went ahead to masturbate and squirts on my bed when I was out. I was very mad at her and told her to leave my place before I do wetin she no go like. This is the girl that I was planning to marry ooo. I really don't know what to do, I am thinking of breaking up with her now.
Which kind of yanmayanma story is this, nitori Olorun? embarassed

11 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
GatewayP:
Oya naw continue dem no telli pesin.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by kovic7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Use your akonuche oga, you weren't persistent enough when you were asking for the sex. and from your little touches, she was wet and you left her dry to go and refresh outside, she had to finish the job u started.....

next time, persist....
But girl wen no fit raise 5k to plait her hair no deserve marriage. Make she dey barb low cut at least na only #300 to barb am.

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Matheusmartin: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
GatewayP:
Where do u guys get all these terrible girls from

Where is the 5k now??..

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Greatzeus(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
Y'all keep cooking up bullshit stories,but want I want to know is,do you do it for fun or you usually get paid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by VTJN(m): 4:55am On Apr 09, 2021
GatewayP:
you are living a promiscuous live, change your way!
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Amanee(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Some Nigerian guys always plan to get married to liabilities, is it that you guys love generational poverty or what?

2 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
All these weird stories on here.
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by veave(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
This story sweet o grin
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by evil1: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
It means you are stingy
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by ImaIma1(f): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2021
You both don't really know what you are doing with each other yet. And I guess the hair money was supposed to be payment for the sex? No sex, no money.

2 Likes

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
una two head dey skip.
make una just jejely walk away from each other
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by Vyolet(f): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Another story around poverty angry
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by FiverrTutor(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2021
N

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by ahnie: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2021
yeye fifo
Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by usj(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2021
I'm coming, let me read the post again.
Edit:
I'm done reading but unfortunately I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. by StPete: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Which kind of yanmayanma story is this, nitori Olorun? embarassed

Aswear the story yamayama but I don laugh tumble for ground. Person girlfriend piss for him bed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can A Young Man Marry In This Economy?? / See What I Did After My Girlfriend Walked Out On Me(pics) / Some People Are IngrATES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.