Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down (16129 Views)

Instagram Is Slowly But Surely Coming Back! - Instagram Comms / Facebook, Messenger And Instagram ‘Down’ In Mysterious Mass Outage / Whatsapp Media Server Is Currently Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Ikukuudo: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Mine working perfectly
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by tradepunter: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2021
They should be turning off Facebook and Instagram for niaja cuz of certain activities from them boyz

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by vincentjk(m): 1:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Was using Instagram and all of a sudden got logged out, everything is resolved now sha.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by stmoriz(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Joromi1:
But I'm still using Facebook now. Stop using Glo you won't listen.
. This guy you be savage. grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by OyinO: 2:18am On Apr 09, 2021
Down fire
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by ofiko123(m): 2:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Terrible, Outrageously terrible...
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Mine is down in Jupiter.
cheesy
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Joromi1:
But I'm still using Facebook now. Stop using Glo you won't listen.
If Glo network engineers find you eh grin grin
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by witworth(m): 4:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Same old news, abeg this kind story no get meaning anymore, stop saying facebook and all are currently down, it's not a news
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Monogamy: 5:08am On Apr 09, 2021
It's almost 2 days now
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Duplexxx: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Time is coming they will shot down Facebook, Instagram, twitter, what's app and yahoo what will you do then
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by lkillbrokehoes: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Icumsa45:
Facebook should crumble abeg, they ban people unnecessary and your privacy is exploited. That's how they banned me because I said naija girls use make up and camera filter to deceive guys. They will go extinct like Nokia soon.
Lol expecially Instagram, the way they disabled people account is alarming, mark isn't trying at all. he doesn't know that it's because of people that he's a billionaire.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by favour32(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2021
inoki247:
Facebook and Instagram service Outage be Like UBA bank network lately....
Nor try UBA bank o?
Na one of the best!
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Emeka71(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2021
That is actually true because I have been having difficulty in using them.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Icumsa45:
Facebook should crumble abeg, they ban people unnecessary and your privacy is exploited. That's how they banned me because I said naija girls use make up and camera filter to deceive guys. They will go extinct like Nokia soon.

That's how they banned me because I said naija girls use make up and camera filter to deceive guys. They will go extinct like Nokia soon,

really?? They banned for saying exactly this statement u made here?
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Godbless3(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2021
AdeOri99:

Meanwhile, i need the assistance of anyone that can lend me 100k, kindly see details in the thread on my profile

Go to banks and apply for loan.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Godbless3:

Go to banks and apply for loan.
I don't have their requirements
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Golan007: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
uunwanaobong3:
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER ARE PLAYING LIBERAL WOKE POLITICS USING THEIR PLATFORM AND THE GLOBAL AUDIENCE ARE TAKING NOTICE... WAITING FOR A NEW FREE PLATFORM TO FREELY EXPRESS MYSELF WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING CANCEL FOR MY PERSONAL OPINION.
[/s]
Nonsense.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2021
One day one day, the internet will be down finally and then I wonder how many people will commit suicide then.

Most people live all their lives on social media.

For the first few months, it will be like an addict's withdrawal syndrome.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2021
Heathrow44:

That's how they banned me because I said naija girls use make up and camera filter to deceive guys. They will go extinct like Nokia soon,

really?? They banned for saying exactly this statement u made here?

I am dead serious, really annoying.its not as if I said anything derogatory.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by mrnelsono(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2021
I also noticed it yesterday
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by RPG2020(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
AdeOri99:

Meanwhile, i need the assistance of anyone that can lend me 100k, kindly see details in the thread on my profile

How much be the top-up and when are you returning my money �
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Icumsa45:

I am dead serious, really annoying.its not as if I said anything derogatory.

Check very well its not this particular statement that made them ban uu, u might have said a derogatory comments b4, fb don't ban people like that sha!
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Brunicekid(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Eleyii giidii gan o... Mark, what's happening
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2021
RPG2020:

How much be the top-up and when are you returning my money �
30% after 12month. That is 30k.

Please let us chat via adephilip1999 a.t g.mail do.t c.om to get a full breakdown of what i want to use it for.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heathrow44:

Check very well its not this particular statement that made them ban uu, u might have said a derogatory comments b4, fb don't ban people like that sha!

Lol u work for them? I see paedophile and rape jokes flying anyhow and they do nothing about it.
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Freelancerx: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad Tecno customer with their confusionist
wetin concern tecno with this one again
Re: Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down by Henri8: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's on in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / How Does E-transact Work? Used It Before? / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.