Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic (780 Views)

Rita Dominic Marks 49th Birthday (Pictures) / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by MuguVideos: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Actress, Rita Dominic, 45, has explained why she will not be rushing into the marriage institution. According to her, she wants to get married but wants to get it right once and for all.

In an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Rita who is in a relationship with publisher, Fidelis Anosike, said;

“I respect the institution of marriage as my parents were married till they died, and they had a beautiful relationship.

The problem is at some point, it begins to annoy you because of how much importance people have placed on it. I do want to marry, and I want to get it right once and for all. You know, we make such a big deal of it; we force people and put pressure on them to go in.
“When they eventually rush into this union, they make mistakes because they were only trying to please people''

Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by MuguVideos: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by blazepascal(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2021
issorite
Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by Bornsinner7: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2021
Damn bro.. I remember watching Nollywood movies those days.. I'd fantatize about having so much money and elope with her to an island where I'd have her to myself alone.. I mean break my fast with that raw meat thrice on a Friday..

When I see people like Rita Dominic.. I wonder why a girl which such a great body and pretty look still won't settle down..

But then you gotta agree with that it takes more than just looks and body to keep a man..
Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by lilvicky68(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2021
Em222...comman apply oh Rita is single matured and rich...

1 Like

Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by Michelle55: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2021
True.. Societal and family pressure has been the cause of many divorce we have these days, get married for the right reasons and you will scale through the hurdles.

Dem no dey catch latecomer for marriage institution

Don't let anyone push you into it, when it's your time then everything will begin to fall into place with little or no effort.

1 Like

Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by JaneYave(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Follows what you think will work for you
Re: I Do Want To Marry And I Want To Get It Right Once And For All – Rita Dominic by LMS1(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Actress Ini Edo Looking All Beautiful And Hyped By Man Behind Camera / Baba Suwe And Others Get N2.2 Billion Compensation From Sanwoolu / Watch Moment Vee Gave Neo A Sweet Kiss At His 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.