Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (134719 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akpgalaxy: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Already applied, yet to come out.

Lionize:

Do you have your personummer yet?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
akpgalaxy:
Already applied, yet to come out.

OK. I think you have to wait till it comes, else you'll be looking for a 'black' job.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
My breakfast this morning.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Zazozhe2022(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lionize:
My breakfast this morning.

Una Dey pepper is with breakfast. Haha �! We stil Dey wait for decisions. I no no say na like this ooooo! School resumption date self don pass! Any advice?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Zazozhe2022:

Una Dey pepper is with breakfast. Haha �! We stil Dey wait for decisions. I no no say na like this ooooo! School resumption date self don pass! Any advice?

Be patient my brother, na so e been happen to me. I entered here some 2 days before the end of October.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Davidson1010: 12:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Pls friends!
I need site where one can apply for undergraduates program from any universities in the world ( not a scholarship)
In addition, I also need a reference and recommended letter.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by browniecay: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good evening my people here.

Please help me ooo. I am currently in Karlskrona.  If there's any job opportunity or you know how I can go about getting a job here, please I will glad if you can help in any way.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2022
If you are studying, check for openings in your school

browniecay:
Good evening my people here.

Please help me ooo. I am currently in Karlskrona.  If there's any job opportunity or you know how I can go about getting a job here, please I will glad if you can help in any way.

Thanks in anticipation. 
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Davidson1010: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2022
timilehinemmanu:
Hello everyone I am Timilehin I want to ask after gaining admission to umea for undergraduate will I need to pay tuition upfront or when I get to Sweden

Is it possible to apply for the residents permit without paying tuition fee because my parents are not believing
They are saying after visa is out
But j have proof from their bank statement that I can pay
Please how can I go about this
Pls, can u help me with motivational and recommendation letter?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by browniecay: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2022
mbachidi:
If you are studying, check for openings in your school

Thanks.

Yes, I am studying.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lionize:

OK. I think you have to wait till it comes, else you'll be looking for a 'black' job.

Good day Lionize, what's going on, quick question during your visa interview was the much emphasis placed on you proofing source of funds(Tuition fee & required bank balance)
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good day, I want to start my Master's degree program(preferably the scholarship one) process in Sweden very soon, I got an info that there will be openings next month. Although I may not be able to meet up because of my international passport may not be ready by then, so I may have to look towards next year.

My CGPA is 4.2 of 5.0, science based course, and I left school some 6 years ago.

I will be starting my application for Nigerian international passport tomorrow by God's grace.

I want to know if the number of years one stayed out of school(6 years in my case) and age(I am in my 30s) are not concerns with respect to the MSC program in Sweden?

I will appreciate any honest response...
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Tonidablaze: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bro no vex ohh abeg we fit run together make you reason me how on how to secure admission for undergraduate the requirement... Thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Tonidablaze: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good day, I want to start my application, in no distance time, and I need help please house what are the requirement for undergraduate, things I need to summit,thanks and God bless you.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
samefiok:

Good day Lionize, what's going on, quick question during your visa interview was the much emphasis placed on you proofing source of funds(Tuition fee & required bank balance)

Emphasis? They asked me to explain the huge fund that came into my account.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Lionize:

Emphasis? They asked me to explain the huge fund that came into my account.

Oh okay,did you show documents too?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2022
samefiok:

Oh okay,did you show documents too?

I think it was part of their enquiry.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lionize:

I think it was part of their enquiry.

One last question was the enquiry about Required bank balance or both required bank balance & Tuition fee
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
samefiok:

One last question was the enquiry about Required bank balance or both required bank balance & Tuition fee

I don't understand the question about tuition fee? Haven't you paid tuition fee?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
If you want to shop in Willy:s look out for Eldorado brand in whatever you seek, they are usually cheaper, ridiculously sometimes.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samefiok(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lionize:

With the scenario you painted, they may not even ask further question regarding the fund, seeing that it trickled in over time.

Oh thanks alot for easing my mind,bro
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Cityoflight: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lionize:
If you want to shop in Willy:s look out for Eldorado brand in whatever you seek, they are usually cheaper, ridiculously sometimes.

Are you in Borlagne?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Cityoflight:

Are you in Borlagne?
Stockholm

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Tonidablaze: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Greetings to you all, please Is there anybody in the house that can help me with cheap schools, for international courses for Sweden Thanks.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by VTJN(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
Good day, I want to start my Master's degree program(preferably the scholarship one) process in Sweden very soon, I got an info that there will be openings next month. Although I may not be able to meet up because of my international passport may not be ready by then, so I may have to look towards next year.

My CGPA is 4.2 of 5.0, science based course, and I left school some 6 years ago.

I will be starting my application for Nigerian international passport tomorrow by God's grace.

I want to know if the number of years one stayed out of school(6 years in my case) and age(I am in my 30s) are not concerns with respect to the MSC program in Sweden?

I will appreciate any honest response...
hi bro, I'm also looking forward to applying for scholarship next year. Had same CGPA in science based course

Dont know if i can get your contact so we could put head together to this

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akpgalaxy: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2022
@Lionize, bro I sent you mail some days back. Abeg make we connect.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Anniebam: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tonidablaze:
Greetings to you all, please Is there anybody in the house that can help me with cheap schools, for international courses for Sweden Thanks.
The word cheap is relative but in the Nigerian context, there are no cheap schools in Sweden, average tuition is from 4/5-8million per year. Also, it is important that you don’t just choose a school because it’s cheap, you have to be strategic in choosing locations for study, acceptance rate of the school, refund policy etc . Sweden is not Uk oooo. Goodluck
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
akpgalaxy:
oh, sorry
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
akpgalaxy:
Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply)

Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.