Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,515 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:03 PM

Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are (924 Views)

Use This To Support Your Salary In 2023 / Learn A Skill And Get Paid On It / Reasons Why Nigerians Don’t Easily Get Paid On Most Online Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Whether you have a business already or you want to start a business now, whether you're a worker, a student, or an unemployed person, I invite you to come over here and learn a great secret that many people do not know:

HOW TO START A LUCRATIVE CAREER ON WHATSAPP IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

Everything I am revealing here is based on resources that are absolutely free just like Whatsapp itself. No need for a website or whatever else that will cost you money.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2021
1. HAVE WHATSAPP INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE: The first thing you need is Whatsapp. Whether it's the regular Whatsapp app or Whatsapp Business, you're good to go. But, I prefer Whatsapp Business.

In case you don't have Whatsapp installed already, you can get Whatsapp for Android here: https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

Or for iOS here: https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/whatsapp-messenger/id310633997
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2021
2. KNOW YOUR 'FOLLOW-COME' CAREER (especially if you don't have a business already. If you already have a business, you can skip this but it can also help you):

Ask yourself, "what is it that I can do better than most people?" Is it writing articles? Is it graphic design? Is it web design? Is it mathematics? Is it motivational speaking? What is it? Take time to answer yourself that question.

You can make a list of the things you can do well and choose the ONE you can do BEST. That is the one thing that you were born to do for others and get them to pay you. In other words, that's YOUR 'follow-come' career (I'm using Nigerian English here). It doesn't matter whatever you studied in school.

Decide that it's exactly what you are going to do. After all, it must be something that you even enjoy doing.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by criuze(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
ok
go on
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
criuze:
ok

go on
OK. The next step is to create a Whatsapp-linked shop.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
3. CREATE A WHATSAPP-LINKED SHOP: There are many options here. But a good free one that I recommend is WasapOrder.

Make sure that you have a brand name that is both DESCRIPTIVE and ATTRACTIVE. Next, I will show you how to use the tool EFFECTIVELY right from creating your brand name to shop design to creative Whatsapp-based customer relations and more.

In the mean time, you can learn more about WasapOrder here: https://wasaporder.com/forum/forum/off-marketplace-discussions/
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
4. DON'T JOKE WITH BRANDING: Right from choosing a brand name, to designing a logo to other branding elements, DO NOT JOKE WITH YOUR BRANDING.

The branding element you need at this stage is the brand name. I have a saying that "brand name creativity is more needed by every business than a million dollar capital". That will sound like an exaggeration until you understand the profound psychological, media, and other implications of what we know as 'branding'.

Choose your brand name very wisely. If you need help, I can offer you one-on-one assistance in this respect - due to its high importance and the ease of making high-profile mistakes relating to brand names.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WASAPORDER THAT WILL HELP YOU

1. ONLINE CATALOG: You can use the tool to create an alphabetical social-media-shareable online catalog of all your products and services. It means that you can easily make thousands of people see your full range of products and/or services.

2. GEO-LOCATION SEARCH: Although the Worldwide Web is global, geo-location makes it also locally relevant. Customers can search for products and services near them (example, a writer near me or a manicure service in Benin City). This is good for buyers and sellers alike because it solves the problem of trust and more. It combines online and offline advantages.

3. REAL-LIFE AND REAL-TIME INTERACTION: Another way that WasapOrder combines online and offline advantages is in communication. People can connect to you on WhatsApp and you get to chat with them one-on-one as if they are visiting you in a physical shop. REMEMBER: They chat you up only after seeing your shop on WasapOrder. So, almost100% of them are people who have a buying intent already - meaning you will hardly see unserious people chatting you up.

4. BRANDING OPTIONS: You have so many branding options on WasapOrder that will make you wonder why people need to pay to have online shops. For instance, you can brand your shop with static logo of your own, banner, sliders, or video of your choice.

5. SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING: You can display your social media handles and buttons to enable people share your store or individual products and services to their social networks. If you learn great customer relation skills, be certain that many of your happy customers will also turn to your happy marketers by using the social media share buttons. This is why we're going to say a lot about creative Whatsapp-based customer relations.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
5. SEE YOUR BUSINESS AS A 'SERVICE' IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD: Do this if you want to enjoy the business and succeed faster than you ever thought possible. See the business as a unique assignment you came to do for humanity. And, truly, that's what your 'follow-come' career is.

When you bring a service attitude to your business, it doesn't mean you won't get paid. But, you place service ahead of earning. This will make you to see the earnings as only a means of sustaining the service or what helps you to deliver your assignment to humanity.

Again, service attitude doesn't mean you'd be perfect or be able to please everyone. But it will make up for many of your would-be imperfections. For example, it makes up 70% of your customer relation skills which in turn contributes as much to the success of the brand you would have created.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
5. SEE YOUR BUSINESS AS A 'SERVICE' IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD: Do this if you want to enjoy the business and succeed faster than you ever thought possible. See the business as a unique assignment you came to do for humanity. And, truly, that's what your 'follow-come' career is.

When you bring a service attitude to your business, it doesn't mean you won't get paid. But, you place service ahead of earning. This will make you to see the earnings as only a means of sustaining the service or what helps you to deliver your assignment to humanity.

Again, service attitude doesn't mean you'd be perfect or be able to please everyone. But it will make up for many of your would-be imperfections. For example, it makes up 70% of your customer relation skills which in turn contributes as much to the success of the brand you would have created.
Let me add this here: The more GENUINELY you do the above, the more EFFECTIVE it will be. So, forget about faking it. Again, the FACT is that the more genuinely you do this, THE HAPPIER YOU SHALL BE... and the RICHER too. So, why not just be as genuine as you can get with it?

Another advantage you have when you do this genuinely is that you don't feel guilty when things go wrong all because you would be certain that you gave it all it required. So, when things go wrong, you are more likely to spend more of your energy constructively trying to get things to work than spending it destructively feeling guilty and cheap. There's joy in being genuine rather than fake.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
CUSTOMIZING YOUR SHOP ON WASAPORDER

As I earlier said, you have many branding options on WasapOrder and they are all easy to implement.

Here are DIY guides for customizing your WasapOrder shop with your own insignia (static banner, sliding photos, or video)
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
If you have any question, you can ask before I continue.
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by sholikay(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
wow.. thanks for this... but it is kind of confusing right from the branding aspect... I am a painter /decorator ,I don't know if I can make do with that on this your teaching...
Re: Use This To Get Paid On Whatsapp - Whoever You Are by BrandBrainBox: 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
sholikay:
wow.. thanks for this... but it is kind of confusing right from the branding aspect... I am a painter /decorator ,I don't know if I can make do with that on this your teaching...
Sorry for this late response. It's because I don't come here often. Most of my interactions are on Whatsapp.

As for your question, yes, you can use this being a painter/decorator. What exactly are you finding difficult to understand about branding?

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed (open) / Help On Ms Dumps 70-236 Exam / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.