Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S (319 Views)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S by Aysup247: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
The 16-year-old senior II student in Bududa District, Uganda, has narrated how she was waylaid and attacked by a machete-wielding man who cut off her hand for not allowing him to rape her.
Secondary School Girl Rape, In her story, Evelyn took to the courtroom to call for justice for her state of affairs which changed into brought via a wicked guy who desired to force rape her

“He (Kuloba) started ordering me to UnCloth and after I refused he pulled out a machete and commenced reducing me. He desired to cut my head but I tried to defend it with my right hand,” she advised the court docket throughout the hearing of a case in which Kuloba is accused of attempted homicide.

Evelyn stated she made an alarm hoping to get assistance but in useless, adding that she’s nevertheless experiencing lots of aches. The sufferer accused police and Mbale court docket of looking to frustrate her case because Kuloba was launched beneath unclear situations a few days after his arrest.

“I want justice from this courtroom due to the fact I’m now disabled. I’m not able to do any daily activities like I used to. I’m not able to even write,” she said.

The prosecution informed the court that Kuloba, a resident of Nabooti Village, Nakatsi Sub-County in Bududa District, on July four, 2020, armed with a machete, waylaid the sufferer and attacked her before cutting off her proper hand in a botched rape The girl also sustained several accidents on different parts of the body.

The prosecution supplied 3 witnesses; the victim, her cousin, and uncle. In her testimony, the girl in addition requested the court docket to provide Kuloba a harsh punishment. The case was adjourned to April eight, 2021, while the Prosecution is expected to offer greater witnesses in the courtroom.

Source :Read it all ����

https://blendng.com/secondary-school-girl-rape-waylaid-and-attacked-by-a-machete-wielding-man-who-cut-off-her-hand/news/

Re: So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S by XXXXTENTACION: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Too bad cry
Re: So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ok ... Cut off the man's 2 hands and two legs b4 sending him to life in prison.
Re: So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S by ridwanlawal: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
If I say make I comment, una go feel say devil need to learn wickedness from........... angry
Re: So Sad : Man Cut Off Her Handwith Machete For Resisting To Rape Me”16-year-old S by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Damnnnn this girl is traumatized for life ....

(1) (Reply)

HELP: My Sisters Instagram And Google Account Has Been Hacked / EFCC Arrests Uyo Man Over Alleged N11.5m Investment Fraud / Freshville Street Okuokokor In Delta State Under Constant Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.