Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. (972 Views)

Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by johnmartus(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please travelers in the house what's the best time to travel from lagos to ilorin. I have a wedding in ilorin on Saturday but to drive from Lagos to ilorin is somehow scaring me because of this fulani herdsmen.

I can't cancel the wedding because the person is very important to me.
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by greatnaija01: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
johnmartus:
Please travelers in the house what's the best time to travel from lagos to ilorin. I have a wedding in ilorin on Saturday but to drive from Lagos to ilorin is somehow scaring me because of this fulani herdsmen.

Take a flight and end stories.

Else you will just be endangering yourself
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]University Education is a waste in Nigeria.

Use of English, yet all the spellings are completely wrong.

Use of English should be replaced with Spelling/writing/ learning bee
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Seerade029: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
johnmartus:

Oga, stop believing the media all the time.

Take a bus.
Una go pass through Ibadan - Oyo town - Ogbomosho - Ilorin

People go to Lagos everyday

4 Likes

Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
johnmartus:

Please How Safety Is Lagos To Ilorin.

University Education is a waste in Nigeria.
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Seerade029: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Guide not condemn
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by qualityalone: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
just pray and remove fear
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Seerade029:

Guide not condemn

I have little patience for guidance.
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Resurrection212: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please point out the errors in the op write up.
Juliusmalema:

Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by chatinent: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pray and go.

Nowhere is safe in Nigeria, bro.
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Asgard13: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
johnmartus:

After voting and supporting the blood sucking evil party .. reality don show.

Oga travel... shey southeast Na Somali grin
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Seerade029: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
Asgard13:

[/s]

SW is safw
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Asgard13: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Seerade029:

SW is safw

Tell the op not me.
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Resurrection212:
Please point out the errors in the op write up.

Go and Ask awolowo?
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
johnmartus:

haba aboki na...... ka na ji tsoro?? grin grin yoruba and fulani are one...you hap nothing to pear wolahi

Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Resurrection212: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Although I'm from east but Awolowo legacy still live on...But same thing couldn't be said about zik or ojukwu.
Juliusmalema:

Go and Ask awolowo?
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Resurrection212: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Insecurity started right from Jonathan administration. Don't you have sense again.
Asgard13:

Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Resurrection212:
Although I'm from east but Awolowo legacy still live on...But same thing couldn't be said about zik or ojukwu.

Ok...still ask awolowo that.
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by johnmartus(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hausa, fulani,Yoruba ,igbo and all the tribes that made up this entity called Nigeria are one...Don't be silly boy.
GBOKASINCHA:
haba aboki na...... ka na ji tsoro?? grin grin yoruba and fulani are one...you hap nothing to pear wolahi
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by johnmartus(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
No flight going from lagos to ilorin tomorrow or you think flight is like ABC motors in Nigeria?
greatnaija01:

Take a flight and end stories.

Else you will just be endangering yourself
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by johnmartus(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thank you bro.
Seerade029:

Oga, stop believing the media all the time.

Take a bus.
Una go pass through Ibadan - Oyo town - Ogbomosho - Ilorin

People go to Lagos everyday
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by johnmartus(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Very easy to identify low life like you you are seeking for attention and I will never give you.
Juliusmalema:

Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by johnmartus(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dont mind that stark illiterate.
Resurrection212:
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Asgard13: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Resurrection212:
Insecurity started right from Jonathan administration. Don't you have sense again.

Na your sense be that...... indomie generation..
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Asgard13: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Imagine one idiot say Na insecurity start with Jonathan

And this boys go Dey argue daily with their sour brain
Re: Please How Safer Is Lagos To Ilorin. by Resurrection212: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2021
You need to be flog.
Asgard13:

Na your sense be that...... indomie generation..

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy Lagos Bus Stop / Shocking:Racism Is Alive And Well In America(photos) / A Review Of Air Peace & Azman Air By Josh Cahill (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.