Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit (974 Views)

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari To FG (shall We Forget?) / Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by lagoshost(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2011
A SPECIAL and URGENT massage from Gov. T. Orji to all IGBOS and ABIANS in the NORTH of NIGERIA.

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5MZqYzGyeg[/flash]
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by saintneo(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Arosa(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2011
well said.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by liquid7: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2011
history sadly has shown whenever there is a riot in the north its the igbos that suffer since they are the most spreadout tribe in nigeria so become the target ,pretty much like the jews were in europe .
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Ojiofor: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2011
Tell them TA.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by lagoshost(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
This is suppose to be on the front page.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Akanbiedu(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
These Igbo people have started again.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by sirjec(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2011
@ Akanbi Edu

You are a fool. What do you mean the ibos have started again. So they should fold their arms and watch their brothers being killed. Don't be fooled. This time around it will be a different case. Just like he said, we are watching and we know also the prominent Northerners in the east.

Tell me, we say we are one Nigeria, is there a restriction to where or place a Nigerian should live in his country?

Useless and unfair fools. You want elections to be fair but you are not fair in your judgement and actions.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Blackteeth(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2011
The best igbos should do is vacate the north cos they cannot match the violent maddness of the hausa man. The more educated Igbos are too tamed to engage the hausa man in the path of violence.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Ystranger: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2011
Igbo people and their loud mouths.

At the end of the day, Igbos will have their say, Hausas will have their suyas

Too bad I dont eat suyas made from flesh, if not, i'd have loved to partake in the skinning grin

Ibo people, very stupidd people.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by item: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2011
Ystranger:

If I hear that again, I will seal your mount forever.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by item: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2011
Maybe you have forgotn that the life of the country is in the Igbos.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by gidson12(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2011
Ystranger:

Igbo people and their loud mouths.

At the end of the day, Igbos will have their say, Hausas will have their suyas

Too bad I dont eat suyas made from flesh, if not, i'd have loved to partake in the skinning grin

the last time the hausas massacred your helpless and useless brothers even in your own land and villages, you cowards was so silly and could'nt fight back, note it that they re also killing the yorubas up north not only the igbos, yorubas are 'so useless as they come',
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Ystranger: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2011
item:

Maybe you have forgotn that the life of the country is in the Igbos.

Ediot

The Yorubas control the Banks, Media ( we control what you hear, what you see, and what you dont want to hear grin) , Oil wells, Education and government ( GEJ still takes directions from Ota, I lie?)

The  things Igbos are in control of are Kidnapping, yahoo-yahoo ( debatable though tongue), delusional thinking, Okija-Shrine, spare part importation, medicine adulteration, and taking instructions  from their more prosperous big-brother, the great Yoruba race of SW Nigeria .

Hausa people control the Military, and Almanjiri-ism, they still depend on the Yorubas for strategy and policy.

ND people safegurad the 'oyel' wells for the Yorubas.

Up Yoruba people
Up Yoruba Intelligentsia
Up Awolowo
Up Odua land

Thank God I am Yoruba
Thank God, I am not Ibo/Heebo/EEbo
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Sagamite(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2011
Ystranger:

Ediot

The Yorubas control the Banks, Media ( we control what you hear, shat you see, and what you dont want to hear grin) , Oil wells, Education and government ( GEJ still takes directions from Ota, I lie?)

The  things Igbos are in control of are Kidnapping, yahoo-yahoo ( debatable though tongue), delusional thinking, Okija-Shrine, spare part importation, medicine adulteration, and taking instructions  from their more prosperous big-brother, the great Yoruba race of SW Nigeria .

Hausa people control the Military, and Almanjiri-ism, they still depend on the Yorubas for strategy and policy.

ND people safegurad the 'oyel' wells for the Yorubas.

Up Yoruba people
Up Yoruba Intelligentsia
Up Awolowo
Up Odua land

Thank God I am Yoruba
Thank God, I am not Ibo/Heebo/EEbo

Cretin!

Is this the reasoning you were thought at your Hoodrat Community College?

Your life is pathetic.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Akanbiedu(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2011
sirjec:

@ Akanbi Edu

You are a fool. What do you mean the ibos have started again. So they should fold their arms and watch their brothers being killed. Don't be fooled. This time around it will be a different case. Just like he said, we are watching and we know also the prominent Northerners in the east.

Tell me, we say we are one Nigeria, is there a restriction to where or place a Nigerian should live in his country?

Useless and unfair fools. You want elections to be fair but you are not fair in your judgement and actions.

Yes boss. Isn't it obvious this incompetent fool is just trying to win Governorship election in his state?
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by komando77(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2011
@ ystrander
May angry cpc youts bang your mama's hole till it droops like the mouth of a tired dog. Ewu.
Re: Stop Killing Igbos - Remember, Endurance Has A Limit by Ystranger: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^

You dont even have the decency to spell my name right.

I really take serious issues with your inability to spell my name right. cool

(1) (Reply)

Achievements Of Nigeria Political Class- The House Of Rep / Gov. Akpabio Bringing The Dividends Of Democracy To The People In His First Four / 15 Killed In Sagamu-benin Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.