Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Africans Before The Jesus Con. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans Before The Jesus Con. (1225 Views)

Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Before The Jesus Con. by Dios(f): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2007
Since y'all Black christians believe in some mythical jew as your saviour, whose religion was forced upon you by some crackas during colonial times and slavery, and y'all believe that if you don't "accept jesus bla bla bla", you're going to hell, tell me if your ancestors that lived relatively righteous lives before the white man brough the jesus con and died before they heard about HIM are in hell right now.[i][/i]
Re: Africans Before The Jesus Con. by IDINRETE: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2007
the christian belief is that jesus went down to the graves to preach to them which is a popular delusion most ignorantly cherished.
Re: Africans Before The Jesus Con. by Dios(f): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
Calling all born again christians, where are y'all when i need one. smiley
Re: Africans Before The Jesus Con. by Dios(f): 5:11am On Jul 11, 2007
Re: Africans Before The Jesus Con. by Horus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Dios:

Since y'all Black christians believe in some mythical jew as your saviour, whose religion was forced upon you by some crackas during colonial times and slavery, and y'all believe that if you don't "accept jesus bla bla bla", you're going to hell, tell me if your ancestors that lived relatively righteous lives before the white man brough the jesus con and died before they heard about HIM are in hell right now.

The ancestors are more lucky. Today africans are worshiping a Ghost called Jesus. They are Ghost worshipers.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy 2008 By Pastor E.a. Adeboye. / I Get Married To An Osu Or An Outcast, Pls, I Need Answer From A Pastor. / Prosperity Pastors Suck Big Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.