Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,953 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) (59731 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by gideonzy33: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rip legend
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
grandlexuz:

Good old days of Nollywood movies. The standard for epic movies has fallen. Back then most comedy films had substance, lessons, humour, entertainment etc.

Bruno also starred in Tortoise, a funny movie starring Ibu, Bakassi and Charles Inojie. He also had roles in The Terrorist, My Throne, and Awilo Sharp Sharp another funny movie.
RIP old man
I know right, those were the days...
Mehn u still remember "Awilo sharp sharp" It was indeed a funny movie. Victor Osuagwu played the lead role right, if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Zona123(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
May be find peace with his maker
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rest in paradise, sir.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by MostImportant(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
All the living surely has an appointment with death. We only pray we should live long and fulfil our purpose on earth which of course include serving God in truth and in faith to earn our permanent place in heaven. RIP sir.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Okortor: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rest in peace sir.
You lived well.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Lite9ja(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by greggng: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
What a big loss
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Toks2008:

That is why you will never see me hating or keeping malice with anyone cos i always ask myself... what if the person im bitter about dies today or even me, to what end is the bitterness, hatred or malice?

May his soul R.I.P

This is the only truthful thing you have posted on Nairaland.

RIP to him.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
oh so sad...may your soul and souls of the faithful departed rest with the Lord...Adieu Eddy Bomboi ...Patience ozokwo likes suffering this man in movies
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bashnigga:

I know right, those were the days...
Mehn u still remember "Awilo sharp sharp" It was indeed a funny movie. Victor Osuagwu played the lead role right, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes Victor did play the lead role. Using a charm on his boss Bruno to claim his property after turning him into an embecile. A comedy worth watching.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Winner90:
"your days are numbered"- he told Igwe Nicholas, pointing at him in my throne.

Hahaha. I'm actually watching My Throne as I type this. Those old movies make for a good laugh and entertainment.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Immarocks:
oh so sad...may your soul and souls of the faithful departed rest with the Lord...Adieu Eddy Bomboi ...Patience ozokwo likes suffering this man in movies

Not this one. Eddie Bonboy (Pete Eneh) died several years ago of diabetes too. He was amputated and died a few months later.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
bluefilm:
COVID why? cry cry cry

Lumox
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

This is the only truthful thing you have posted on Nairaland.

RIP to him.

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Clasmanj(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rest In Peace Iwuoha.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by adadike(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Toks2008:

Honestly sis, Everyday i always remind myself of this fact.

That is why you will never see me hating or keeping malice with anyone cos i always ask myself... what if the person im bitter about dies today or even me, to what end is the bitterness, hatred or malice?

I can't also count how many times i ask for forgiveness each day cos one can never tell in what way we have sinned knowing fully well how imperfect we are as humans.

In this life the only guaranteed thing is death so let us live our lives each moment in preparedness for the inevitable.

May his soul R.I.P
you are so on point my dear
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Pedex86(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
grandlexuz:

Yes Victor did play the lead role. Using a charm on his boss Bruno to claim his property after turning him into an embecile. A comedy worth watching.
It's been ages o, I really can't remember most part of the movie but one thing i knw for, i enjoyed it back then. Seems u saw the movie recently, or u still carry the story for head all these years, lol.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by DivineDynamics: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
RIP to the dead actor.

Life is indeed vanity.

Let us make our ways with Christ before the last breath.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bashnigga:

It's been ages o, I really can't remember most part of the movie but one thing i knw for, i enjoyed it back then. Seems u saw the movie recently, or u still carry the story for head all these years, lol.

It was 2003 I watched it and like most things I still have a recount in my brains. I can actually tell you every scene from him leaving the village as a local musician to runing to the city . While in the city gets to work for Bruno as a boy. Gets a charm and rubbishes Bruno's senses.

Reunites with his village girlfriend Rita Nzelu and becomes a city boss after acquiring Bruno's properties, turning him to a half embecile, half madman in the process. Employs Aki and Pawpaw as sales boys. The cause his downfall when the run into the charm he hid in the wardrobe. Lol I still remember the expression the used like it was yesterday . When the charm fell to their view the said " Oga Awilo na JuJu man eh" Victor was good as an actor back then.

2000 to 2006 were the years of Nollywood comedies. Very funny and entertaining films like Atinga, Igbudu, Tortoise, The Head Master, Police Officer, Police Recruit , One Dollar, Old School etc kept many families glued to the screen. I am from Cameroon though

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by jantman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
He has gone home to be with our Dear Lord

The home God has prepared to those who live Him
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Seeker2014: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by tosinepaulo22(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rip
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by benjanny(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rest In Peace Sir
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
grandlexuz:

It was 2003 I watched it and like most things I still have a recount in my brains. I can actually tell you every scene from him leaving the village as a local musician to runing to the city . While in the city gets to work for Bruno as a boy. Gets a charm and rubbishes Bruno's senses.

Reunites with his village girlfriend Rita Nzelu and becomes a city boss after acquiring Bruno's properties, turning him to a half embecile, half madman in the process. Employs Aki and Pawpaw as sales boys. The cause his downfall when the run into the charm he hid in the wardrobe. Lol I still remember the expression the used like it was yesterday . When the charm fell to their view the said " Oga Awilo na JuJu man eh" Victor was good as an actor back then.

2000 to 2006 was the year of Nollywood comedies. Very funny and entertaining films like Atinga, Igbudu, Tortoise, The Head Master, Police Officer, Police Recruit , One Dollar, Old School etc kept many families glued to the screen. I am from Cameroon though
Cameroon? are u serious, u've been in Nigeria a long time i guess, in fact u can claim Nigerian anywhere and no one will dispute it. I still remember Atinga and Igbudu very well.
Kudos man, Good talk .
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by star2008(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Onebaddest01: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
I loved his role in World Apart..RIP
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 1:45am On Apr 11, 2021
He is a great man great Actor
RIP papa
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Bashnigga:

Cameroon? are u serious, u've been in Nigeria a long time i guess, in fact u can claim Nigerian anywhere and no one will dispute it. I still remember Atinga and Igbudu very well.
Kudos man, Good talk .

On the country I live in Cameroon and only been to Naija once for a week.
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Gentle souls shall always rest in perfect peace!!!..
R.I.P Sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.