Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,431 members, 7,904,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups (20861 Views)

SWAGA 2023: Nigerians Must Choose Light Over Darkness / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Edo 2020: APC Names Esekaigbe As DG, To Inaugurate Campaign Council Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by joelag: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
His like Tinubu mean bizness as regards the 2023 presidency

Between the present disaster call Buhari and the possible incoming disaster call Tinubu which do u think will be the greatest disaster ?

Will Tinubu (if he gets the dere) be better or worst ?

I don't think anything will be worst than Buhari

Like for worst share for worst
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by puremaker7(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
paulolee:
person wey no go even pass primaries....e no better mk i vote atiku than this old thief??
jagaban jus get enof moni to waste...e for jus settle as d king of Lagos n leave presidency alone..
I dnt blame this thieves...na d masses dt keep voting for the sets of old recycled looters naim i blame..
we never finish with buhari wahala, una don de prepare another old looter for us..
no b una fault, na Tanzania wey no gree gimme visa..

1 Like

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by aydought: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Abacha cronies did more than this, yet God used apple to bring him down. Power belongs to God, the race is not to the swift and the battle isn't to the strong.

1 Like

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Voiceofthestree: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Waste of efforts.

Tinubu is already suffering from mental health diminishing returns.

Person way dem never know if he go see that 2023 self politician and the gullible followers are just bunches of Fools awon were gbogbo

1 Like

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by naija4life247: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lawalemi:
All of you are marrd

How many people are not MAD in Nigeria? Less than 10 people.

1 Like

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Superboss: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
why can't he fix himself.
He needs treatment than being in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Anaerobi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
he's among the Frontline in Buhari administration... Buhari is a Failure.

so what actually is he coming to do again?
to fail like Buhari?

1 Like

Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Tutu19: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Heartless Tinubu.
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Emmy000seun(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Which is the jagaban? angry ;Dis it the one that has been losing memory just of recent? coolwey dey miss yarn..
ChelseaArmy:
Sai Tinubu the PDP slayer!!!
the Jagaban of Africa!!!
the famous one!!!
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by maste: 2:28am On Apr 11, 2021
This country has been so raped that even the victims are clapping for the rapists. What a shame. Infact I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian.
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Bbocep: 3:34am On Apr 11, 2021
What is your father's name let us compare his integrity with thag of Tinubu.
FrankBass281:
Even if I will be happy for someone from the south to win. It has to be someone of integrity.. please Nigerians let's get it right 2023.
Four years Facebook account for sale
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Bbocep: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2021
If bigotry as not ruined your medulla, you should know no human alive in Nigeria exhibited the skills Tinubu already exhibited in human capacity development with the multitude of capable individuals he throws up daily. From Fashola, Osinbajo Aregbe etc to mention just a few.

Which Nigerian can compete with him in that capacity. Who among Nigeria politician have keen hindsight to throw capable hand in the field like Tinubu, tell us.

CocoaOla:
In human development and intellectually what does Tinubu have to offer Nigeria

All of them are after their pockets that why they always shout one Scamgeria

Nigerians are fools
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Bbocep: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2021
And that's coming from some1 willing to vote the disaster Atiku. Abeg I no get comment to waste on your foolish Igbotic head, make I just de look u deride your pathetic soul in more bigoted foolishness. Na your papa way, so it inherited.

paulolee:
person wey no go even pass primaries....e no better mk i vote atiku than this old thief??
jagaban jus get enof moni to waste...e for jus settle as d king of Lagos n leave presidency alone..
I dnt blame this thieves...na d masses dt keep voting for the sets of old recycled looters naim i blame..
we never finish with buhari wahala, una don de prepare another old looter for us..
no b una fault, na Tanzania wey no gree gimme visa..
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by paulolee(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Bbocep:
And that's coming from some1 willing to vote the disaster Atiku. Abeg I no get comment to waste on your foolish Igbotic head, make I just de look u deride your pathetic soul in more bigoted foolishness. Na your papa way, so it inherited.

dont know how it hurts reading all dis insults on a sunday morning...would av reported u to d mods bt no need to waste my time..
don see d moniker n go start avoid u like plaque...I no blame u because u can never say such words in my front offline...enjoy d new week..
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by ofiko123(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2021
Tinubu is the man to beat in 2023...
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by 35824L: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2021
It will be a landslide victory for Tinubu. His tentacles are spread all over the country.
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by CocoaOla: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Bbocep:
If bigotry as not ruined your medulla, you should know no human alive in Nigeria exhibited the skills Tinubu already exhibited in human capacity development with the multitude of capable individuals he throws up daily. From Fashola, Osinbajo Aregbe etc to mention just a few.

Which Nigerian can compete with him in that capacity. Who among Nigeria politician have keen hindsight to throw capable hand in the field like Tinubu, tell us.

he doesn't care about the welfare of the masses
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by alfarouq(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Tinubu we know and Tinubu we support.
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by Labinto9: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Extra Level 2023. Hahahahahaha in fact APC as a party na disgrace, change and next level isn't enough? Now na Extra Level! Nigerians never survive next level Finish, Tunubu supporters now came up with extra Level, any idea that comes with level should be swept away please. And Tunubu should go and rest.
Re: SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups by foxman04: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Femzyccc:

How much do u want to sell it ?
And how many friends
Contact me asap
0 9 0 2 6 1 3 3 8 7 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m / Anti-graft War: Depositors Evade BVN, Move Cash Out Of Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.