Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,502 members, 7,978,667 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

64TyCooN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 64TyCooN's Profile / 64TyCooN's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Programming / Can I Learn Two Programming Skills At A Go? by 64TyCooN(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
I’m new to programming and after going through several post about programming here in NL, I now have interest in ethical hackering and web developer. And eager to learn both, can I learn both together or should learn one at a time? If it's one at a time, which should I learn first?

Pls I nid ur advice and i’ll appreciate a mentor as well
Programming / Re: Live: Free Online Coding Training by 64TyCooN(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Programming / Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Borunda:

Welcome to the world of programming and web development. It's great to hear that you're diving into HTML. Sometimes, facing issues is a natural part of the learning process. Regarding your heading tags not displaying on your first page, don't worry! It could be a small hiccup that's easily fixable.

Double-check your code to ensure that you've used the correct syntax for heading tags. Mistakes happen to the best of us. Additionally, you might find valuable solutions on website for addressing HTML issues. The link below could help you in solving your programming errors please check unexpectedendoffile.com

Keep your curiosity alive, and you'll get past this hurdle. Happy coding and best of luck with your web programming journey!

Thanks a lot. Are you into web development too? If so please I don’t mind having your WhatsApp number for easy contact and guidance. I appreciate for the answer
Programming / Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
MasterGramnet:
I'll Reply U Via Mail,

Are you on WhatsApp? If you are, is that your number on your profile?
Programming / Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
MasterGramnet:
What You'll See Displayed When You Run An Html Page Is The Content Written At The Title Tag And Body Tag.....Say Hello To Me

I manage to display it. Maybe it was because I using a visitor user not d main user on my PC. I sent you Hello already on your mail, I’ll appreciate your guidance a lot.
Programming / Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hi everyone, I’m new to programming and Interested in web programming. I just start learning HTML with homeandlearn.co.uk. It’s going quite fine until encounter an issue, my heading tags won’t display on my my first page, pls I need assist an guide on it.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.