Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,883 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? (702 Views)

My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
There were probably moments when the person you were dating seriously accused you of Cheating even though you were perfectly innocent. Has it happened to you?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by falcon01: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
no
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by nuggarito: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
This daughters of eve are something else, I was once accused of cheating with a girl I barely know because my then gf wanted to hookup with my teacher, it happened within a space of one hour, very quick and apt, I fear who no fear woman.
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by Drsnives(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
I foreseen our ladies coming her to claim how thee were falsely accused for cheating when deep down their heart they know na lie

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
my own na everyday she been dey accuse me cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
accusing me of cheating was a daily thing for my ex, her reasons were, I am too funny, I am too tall, I am to free with people ( she turned me to a hardcore introvert), she even said I should quit the gym because my body is too sexy. but she went to school and started fvcking around before first semester ended, she even had the guts to post the guy's picture on WhatsApp. I just jejely shift myself commot. she has given birth now but nobody collected the child from her. anytime we chat she still reminds me of how I was cheating on her mteeew something I never did. my present girl has started accusing me of cheating too. mhen is it a crime to be good looking.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by SJay7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
accusing me of cheating was a daily thing for my ex, her reasons were, I am too funny, I am too tall, I am to free with people ( she turned me to a hardcore introvert), she even said I should quit the gym because my body is too sexy. but she went to school and started fvcking around before first semester ended, she even had the guts to post the guy's picture on WhatsApp. I just jejely shift myself commot. she has given birth now but nobody collected the child from her. anytime we chat she still reminds me of how I was cheating on her mteeew something I never did. my present girl has started accusing me of cheating too. mhen is it a crime to be good looking.
Which gym grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
SJay7:
Which gym grin grin
sir j gym house but things done tight now oh na backyard gym I dey go now
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by SJay7(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

sir j gym house but things done tight now oh na backyard gym I dey go now
cool cool nice
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
SJay7:
cool cool nice
peace
Re: Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? by omaclarry(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Almost all the time, when the accussation is raised i just quietly go out without protest cos deep down inside me, i know they are correct. But why will you accuse me if u no catch me its painful sha

(1) (Reply)

Don't Threaten Another Man To Leave Your Girl Alone / My Ex Left Me After I Got Pregnant, Now He Wants Us Back After 3 Years / Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.