Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,014 members, 7,980,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" (21694 Views)

"Stay Off Drugs Kids" - Wizkid Advises / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by saajus: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
One week old marriage, Baba don dey do counselling.

I wish him successful marriage.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by neyohh: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
They prefer to go online twerking naked for creeps and likes than to get a good guy.

It's what I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by auduadeniyi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Just like this ba

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Magnoliaa(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

I dey inside the 99.9%. No energy to prove I am different abeg. cheesy

cry An irredeemable generation. And you're priding to say it.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by bluefilm: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If na my type full this world eeh, Facebook, Instagram owners dem go chop stone..

Na only Seún fit chop money

Money wey Seun begin chop since 2005 and even up till today, im name never reach Forbes list.

Is that one money? undecided

Abeg talk beta thing joor. embarassed
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Two weeks of marriage and he's dishing out advice. Nice grin grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Money wey Seun begin chop since 2005 and even up till today, im name never reach Forbes list.

Is that one money? undecided

Abeg talk beta thing joor. embarassed
Dis 1 no even dey aware sey Seún dey Naija made forbes. Ask around
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oga, we will find out in a few years into your marriage. For now, keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Kebbiprince: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Leave am. When marriage sweet, na to dey do marriage counseling. If e crash, e go turn philosopher or red piller.

I wish they the best.

The mods are so mischievous. Why add “newly married”? grin
Lol, evening newspapers are plain jealous. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Kebbiprince: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
pretydiva:
He don turn motivational speaker undecided
Jealous evening newspaper, marry your own husband first

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Leave am. When marriage sweet, na to dey do marriage counseling. If e crash, e go turn philosopher or red piller.

I wish they the best.

Baba has been married for just one week and is already dropping marriage advice na grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by 99thEnemy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If na my type full this world eeh, Facebook, Instagram owners dem go chop stone..

Na only Seún fit chop money

Lalasticlala ya no need money.. na only snake grin grin grin

dead or alive grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Which kind Egyptian embalmed they do her wife for face... Who no fine no fine biko
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by wumi2017(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by bluefilm: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Dis 1 no even dey aware sey Seún dey Naija made forbes. Ask around

O di egwu.

No be only naija made Forbes.

Maybe na in the spiritual realm and I no sabi anybody for spirit world wey I go ask.
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by 99thEnemy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So, you sef think say not one of us is marriageable? grin And you go con be a part of the less than 1% wey remain o, abi for where you dey? Issokay. You pipu shu goan be marrying yourselves inside bananas' and baobab trees.

Pocohantas the one in 0.088% grin grin grin

We go find foodie husband who is not influence by social media for her grin

Kriss216 shey you been talk say you like food? grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
Ain't no truer words!

I like the way you cap the yan.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by MufasaLion: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I like the way you cap the yan.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by electhnd(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

I wish they the best.

pls what red Piller or red cutter
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Jman06(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
I think he stated what he meant wrongly. Maybe he meant; when in a serious relationship don't bring your relationship matters to social media.

I don't think hooking up on social media is a bad idea. You can get to know someone through sm and from there establish a great relationship. Personally, I don't judge people based on their social media posts because I understand that many of us post stuff out of boredom on SM different from whom we really are in person. The ideal thing is meet people physically and relate before forming an opinion about their personality. People on SM are still the same people on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:
But you go come sosha media come promote your song to find true fans, ba? Abi na pipu for the villages in ya hometown dey listen to RnB or what do you sing?

If you don't geddiforrrk. undecided

ROFLOL... grin.
Mehnn.. you guys are funny...
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
soro niyen? no be same social media you send your message to? this thing has nothing to do with s media, girl wey goog go good regardless.

Better face your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by 49cents(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

I wish they the best.

Lol at red piller
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by BrainSanitizer: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good advice from Harrysong.
Nevertheless, I must meet and marry a girl in Nairaland and she's gonna be a good, great and fantastic partner. You know why?
Because imma gonna make a great husband too.
Like attract like.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by DSC7: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
wpadmin:
How does someone go on social media to look for a partner?

I doubt so..

But if true... people get mind be that.

if e dey possible to run everything about marriage online(SM) i for don marry since....

No be every body like casting....

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

I wish they the best.

@pocohantas lol grin grin grin ha philosopher i can't laugh lol
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by sylve11: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Stay off social media if you desire peace of mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
wpadmin:
How does someone go on social media to look for a partner?

I doubt so..

But if true... people get mind be that.

Nooo they go social media meet stranger then talk everyday getting to know each other then pictures, then invites to one another's church or house then birthday gifts etc then romance feeling then.moved in together and next engage rest is happily ever after if you are lucky and if not back on the scene again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by BREYZ: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
viviangist:
Harry Song has advised his followers to stay away from social media if they want to find a good partner.

The singer, who got married for the second time two weeks ago, said that "90% of men and women on social media are influenced wrongly".

He added that there are still good husbands and wives out there.

Read his post below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/iamharrysong/

Marriage don turn harry to marriage counselor grin cheesy
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Stay off social media and WhatsApp status to avoid monitoring spirits and village people grin
Re: Harrysong: "Stay Off Social Media When You Want To Find A True Partner" by Goldenklassy: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
This statement aint balance,i know pple who got good spouse on social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust / Venezuelan Model Yuvi Pallares,strips Nakaed During Report On Cristiano Ronaldo / Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.