Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures (56988 Views)

Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Because nah this one sucks him pass.. baba can't climb woman nah
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by mukthar2000(m): 4:06am On Apr 11, 2021
The old man cannot even trace the rope the want to cut, woman with money shaaa,
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Yankee101: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is not just buhari

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Yankee101: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2021
The Taliban banned multiple wives because of the cost to the group's finances

The poor citizens are financing this poor example of a man's libido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Sterope(f): 5:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Stick to what you know, Olodo!
witworth:
like say he no fit get enough land even as from a royal family. You just talk without sense
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by GorillaApp(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Bouz:
Werey grin, na wetin she tell u say she marry the man for lipsrsealed

But seriously, how does this msn handle all this sexy vixen. Even one of these can overpower a virile young man not to talk of 5. Na I'm this papa dey cruise dem all.
I envy the man
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations to omowunmi....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by fortune1968: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Chioma should better collect her own Assurance before Baba pafuka.
Randy old man!
bad mouth !
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by eminikansoso(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Sterope:
Whose land did he grab to build this house? undecided
In this part of the country, we do not grab what does not belong us. Go East
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by mrwonlasewonie: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2021
dawnomike:
One of my friends is married to this man and I still wonder how she copes... Well, she speaks highly of him though
it's stockholm syndrome
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by mrwonlasewonie: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Yankee101:
The Taliban banned multiple wives because of the cost of the groups finances

The poor citizens are financing this poor example of a man's libido
someone is finally saying it as it is

I pity those who still worships this old man
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by mrwonlasewonie: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2021
dam4sam:
This sort of behaviour is what the "Elders" bequeath to the younger generation!
Just imagine, at his age, he is still into collection of Harems.
How many punnany can he Bleep?

Instead on wasting all these money of ladies that are smarter than he can imagine (some of them even use jazz to entrap a man), he should please go and spend it on building or equiping Pry Schools in his domain.
He should buy them Chairs, tables, Laptops, install networks there, pay for the internet subsciption of 2000 Pry and Secondary School Children for five years, he can buy 50, Brand New Long Buses, employ them with Drivers and donate to Pry Schools in his Domain.
He can create an Endowment Fund with #500M to pay the University Tuition fees of underprivileged Students from his Domain

The Word would remember him after he is long gone for such actions, than to remember him for how many Punanny he was running after, in his old age.
Foolish Nigerian leaders
exactly

This is what leadership is about.very sunctinctly put.its super irritating and disgusting when leaders are of no use and impact and even bereft of character but yet their subjects will be worshipping them like alpha and Omega.

Just negodu wetin poverty and ignorance cause

Tuehhhh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by tfelicityk(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations to the Olori. By God Grace I shall build such best prototype for my Queen too soon.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by HRMK: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2021
dawnomike:
One of my friends is married to this man and I still wonder how she copes... Well, she speaks highly of him though
av u ever asked her why she prefers a man old enough to be her grandfather as hubby?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Sterope(f): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2021
You want to be a bigot so much that you even lied. undecided
eminikansoso:

In this part of the country, we do not grab what does not belong us. Go East
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria and ugly edifices.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Mac2016(m): 8:54am On Apr 11, 2021
One of the reasons for the union. Sharp babe like Regina
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by zudozz: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Women!

Una get mind well well ooh.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by dogmart(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2021
See the reason why we will FOREVER remain a poor and stupid nation!

Until you realise that that money this old man is spending up and down isn't coming from no other place than ABUJA!

We are a wasteful and ignorant people who congratulate NONSENSE and celebrate Stupidity.

Someone is using monies meant to improve the living conditions of the citizens solely on his own fantacies and instead of people to show anger, we are celebrating him.

Or what work is Baba doing that is bringing in billions used to service his lifestyle?

Well let's continue. Sebi we are kuku borrowing. Soon we will have no where else to borrow from.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Richthekid: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Really
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by t2luv1: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Baba is settling his [b]wives [/b]so they won't suffer wen he passes away. Better Husband

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature

As a woman I am surprise you didn't see the irony in this story. I rest my case.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by t2luv1: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
dogmart:
See the reason why we will FOREVER remain a poor and stupid nation!

Until you realise that that money this old man is spending up and down isn't coming from no other place than ABUJA!

We are a wasteful and ignorant people who congratulate NONSENSE and celebrate Stupidity.

Someone is using monies meant to improve the living conditions of the citizens solely on his own fantacies and instead of people to show anger, we are celebrating him.

Or what work is Baba doing that is bringing in billions used to service his lifestyle?

Well let's continue. Sebi we are kuku borrowing. Soon we will have no where else to borrow from.

I am just surprise that someone actually thought that this story merit conversation. Tell yaa that country always surprise me. where do I start from buying a water clogged piece of land for $500,000 and the spending another $100,000 just to build raft on the same piece of sh*t land.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by abbaashiru(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Werey cheesy person dey marry for the sole purpose of preek?
Bouz:
Werey grin, na wetin she tell u say she marry the man for lipsrsealed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
dawnomike:
boss I sent you an email
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by dawnomike(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
boss I sent you an email
Let's chat on WhatsApp... 0.7.0.6.8.8.0.1.4.2.7

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta / Learn How To Speak Hausa Language In Two Days (TUTORIALS) / Bushy Masquerade Announces Festival In Umuoji, Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.