Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) (743 Views)

There Is a Need To Shut Down Nairaland By the Government Over False Information / Vote Buying On Nairaland By Tinubu Campaign? / Massive Invasion Of Nairaland By DSS Propaganda Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Open Letter to NairaLanders

To
The NairaLand CEO, Mr Seun Osewa; The NairaLand MODs; and all esteemed NairaLand faithfuls (Anons)

I say greetings.

Nairaland may be a cosmopolitan cyber forum and a general purpose internet site as a result of the various group of people accessing the site. However, it shouldn't be a platform where everything goes and everything is allowed.

Before going into details of what I intend to speak on which is primarily centered on NL, lemme say this first. NL, by virtue of its sectional contents and online influencers, have this subconscious effects or sway on the psychology and mentality of it's users. What we read influences us, especially when it piques our interest, excites our fantasies or commands our attention.

With what I'm about to say, I may sound reprimanding or critically assertive. But my intent is just to draw attention to the urgent need for sanity on NL.

Sighs...

The way NL members unapologetically spread Tribalism, amongst other things as:
1. unverified and unverifiable claims,
2. fake news,
3. propaganda,
4. character defamation,
5. cultural discrimination,
6. sexually corrupting posts (posts promoting promiscuity, immorality and particularly homosexuality),
7. satanically inspired indoctrinations (all of the evil, devilish, vile, divisive and abominable ideologies perpetuated), are all just sickening, alarming and dangerously harmful to the sanity and wellbeing of any normal person. Most surprising is the way in which NL administrators allow these things.

One thing though is of utmost concern. Tribal bigotry. (Apologies to the owner of NL for pointing out this fact). It is something so notoriously common with NL and NL members.

Over a million or more visitors and guests (likely between the ages of 12 years and above) visit or log into this site on a daily bases. What some of them read here (for those who're mentally or morally weak) can either make them feel hated or develop hatred.

(I'm not even talking about the morally pervasive contents here. That alone is a whole new topic for another day).

Honestly, the effects of TRIBALISM are indeed real and manifesting live. And when I say live, I mean real life. This isn't an overstatement. Our society today reflects it expressly.

Truth be told, the activities of certain folks in here (in NL) makes this forum a negatively imparting site and misinforming platform for information and news sourcing or referencing; not to mention also how retrogressive, less productive and brain draining NL is prominently becoming with each passing day.

I understand the banters and bad blood between various groups in here due to our diverse sociopolitical and sociocultural orientations. Nevertheless, we should know that these animosities, peddled falsehoods, offensive lies, hates and bastardization of morality, personalities and cultures, have direct effects on visitors and users of this site. Not just on the cyber space (i.e the online clashes).

Notably, Words reveal the mind of a man, and Actions unveil the intentions of his heart

The implication of the above is that one way or the other, this forum sends out wrong signals outside. And not just that alone, it also affect our offline relationships (tribally) by virtue of what this forum meticulously and actively portray about a people/tribe to another.

With the level of bad blood and intertribal contests on NL, the resultant effect of this on a let's say tabula raza kind of person will be less than impressive and very offensive.

As it is currently, I can imagine meeting with an Igbo as an Omoluabi (Oduduwan) and having an offensive or ominous impression about him/her (and maybe vice versa), all because of what have been read about on this unprincipled forum. And interestingly, a few unscrupulous individuals by their culpability makes such insecurities and fears justified.

I'm sure many like me may have never been tribally conscious until NL, despite past intertribal mingling. Consequently, NL; the home of tribal wars and skirmishes (something very insulting to the sensibilities), have awakened a reality initially hidden or suppressed.

These realities are:
(Using as case study the two major tribes involved most of the time in tribal showdowns)

1) The Yoruba Igbo political differences and sociopolitical incompatibility.

2) The Yoruba Igbo irreconcilable sociocultural ideologies and tribal orientations.

3) The Yoruba Igbo history of friendly foe, cold war kind of interrelationships.

4) The Yoruba Igbo clear case of conflicting personalities, perpetual competition and a long disguised animosity.

And generally,
5) The realization of a deep seated envy, hatred, treachery, and domineering tendency inherent in the Nigerian tribes against each other.

Personally, as much as I hate using and will never use derogatory words or vulgar languages on other people or group, I strongly oppose it when such utterances are used to describe my own affiliations.

Lemme honestly say I'm beginning to wonder what this forum is really about. For what purpose was NL created?? Was it not for educative, informative, and entertainment amongst other beneficial purposes?

Consciously or unconsciously, NL is creating and championing tribal division, and it seems to have been for long. Evidently, the sustained mistrust and distrust, the repulsive and burdensome tribal coexistence online and offline are a testament to this.

I'm not saying tribalism is exclusively the cause of NL, however, since inappropriate measures are not taken to curb NL tribalists, it won't be out of place to say NL promotes tribalism. So, NL as a tribal microcosm may just be an active influence of tribalism in the macrocosm, the society outside social media.

I made the above statement because I witnessed sometimes ago, when someone justified a tribalistic act based on his social media experience. In fact, I've witnessed a couple of such occurrences.

If anyone thinks these animosities are only limited to social media generally, you may soon find out how wrong you're. On the internet is no tribal solidarity or tolerance, because it is so off it. The social media has helped us realize how we truly see each other.

Everything happening in here (the hate speeches, the bad mouthing, the evil speakings, the tongue lashings, the tribal threatenings and taunting) are things that are truly in the average mind of those who instigate, spur and support tribalism. And these hates will indeed be acted upon if opportunities arise.

Some create tribal discord in NL hoping to catch fun, unknown to them it is instead deepening hatred and causing frictions.

Sometimes, those who engage in these hates are most times also echoing the sentiments of their ilks and kind. Sadly, tribalism when nationally matured leads to xenophobism and then to racism wben supranationally matured.

For a fact, people speak evil of others out of envy, jealousy, greed or over a sense of inferiority or entitlement. When this climaxes into hatred, witch hunting or pulldown, it is certain that antagonistic attacks (verbal and physical) then becomes inevitable. For it is CRAIG LAONSBRUGH who said, "GREED is the thief of the soul."

Anyways, We may all have freedom of expression and communication, there is however limits and boundaries not to exceed- Ethical boundaries, Moral boundaries, Natural boundaries and Divine boundaries. Pls, let's note that FREEDOM is not the privileged right to do as we want, but rather a privileged right to do what we ought to do.

If indeed NL members are an assemblage of people in the Miss, Mr and Mrs category, then the males ought to be Matured/RESPONSIBLE (MR), and the females Matured/RESPONSIBLE/SUBMISSIVE (MRS) group of individuals.

How I wish some NLanders will take responsibility, be responsible, allow sanity to reign and be more concerned about their spiritual, mental and physical welfare above all unnecessary things as tribalism.

Finally, I'm using this medium to appeal to all my Oduduwa brothers and sisters to pls and pls desist from tribalism and resist any urge to engage in it in the good spirit of an OMOLUABI (children born of God), even when attempting to correct wrong impressions or refute false claims about the Yoruba ethnic group. Tribalism is never the hallmark of a progressive Yoruba.

"Ohun ayo ati ibukun ni lati j`Omo Yoruba. Abinibi Omoluabi li awa. Awon eni owo. Nitori na, e se pele pele eyin Omo Odua. Olorun Oba a si ma gbe wa leke. Amin."

To all and for all:
Igbo di mma
Hausa tayi kyau
Yoruba ga pupo

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by lilvicky68(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Which kind long epistle be this.. someone should summarize

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
You get time fah cry

seun or the mods will not even read this your letter. undecided

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Reports reaching us now is that the great and powerful Fulani warrior, ISIKILU WASKILI is back. He was seen somewhere in Igangan, Oyo state smilling and chilling with beautiful Yoruba women who entertained and serenaded him with traditional Yoruba bata dance.

Please say no to tribalism!

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Reports reaching us now is that the great and powerful Fulani warrior, ISIKILU WASKILI is back. He was seen somewhere in Igangan, Oyo state smilling and chilling with beautiful Yoruba women who entertained and serenaded him with traditional Yoruba bata dance.

Please say no to tribalism!

I think I like your style. Good mix of fun and fact.

But (just in case you're Igbo)
kpachara anya. Chineke na ele gị.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by xelly: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
I have said this in different threads. I haven't seen such in other forums where Tribe becomes the hallmark of their discussion.

People who engage in this are mentally weak. Look at the way this forum shape our election.

Politicians will hire some people and they will come here to talk trash and at the end we will not see a change but we will remain in chain.

If this is a decent forum, our discussion will be more matured and the world will take us serious.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by flokii: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
What exactly is your point?

Did you support the Social Media Bill to regulate use of social media in Nigeria? No!

Have you tuned in to Radio Biafra or Kanu's facebook page to see what tribalism and terrorism is? Have you asked facebook to delete his account and those of his followers? Not at all.

You see my friend, your arguement holds no water.

We are expressing ourselves here in a more civilized manner and as far as twitter, facebook etc. aren't blocking despots and tribalist like Kanu. Go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
xelly:
I have said this in different threads. I haven't seen such in other forums where Tribe becomes the hallmark of their discussion.

People who engage in this are mentally weak. Look at the way this forum shape our election.

Politicians will hire some people and they will come here to talk trash and at the end we will not see a change but we will remain in chain.

If this is a decent forum, our discussion will be more matured and the world will take us serious.

The problem is way deeper than first thought. It is fundamental; a case of a negatively conditioned mentality. And funny enough these tribalists are youths (young men and women probably btw let's say 12 to 40 or 45 years old). If a fool at 40 will be a fool for forever, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that our youths are incapable of leading this nation.
They're no better than the current ruling elements of catastrophies that we have today.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
flokii:

Did you support the Social Media Bill to regulate uss of social media in Nigeria? No!

Have you tuned in to Radio Biafra or Kanu's facebook page to see what tribalism and terrorism is? Have you asked facebook to delete his account and those of his followers? Not at all.

We are expressing ourselves here in a more vivilized manner and as far twitter, facebook etc. aren't blocking despots and tribalist like Kanu. Go and sit down.

I should go and sit down?
Okay!
I'm sitting down.
Note: You're just being unnecessarily negative when you tribalise. Relax
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by flokii: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2021
HolyTrinity:

I should go and sit down?
Okay!
I'm sitting down.
Note: You're just being unnecessarily negative when you tribalise. Relax

You are not wiser than the founding fathers of Nigeria who understood the complexity of a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria and the need for every tribe to respect one another to co-exist peacefully.

Ahmadu Bello as far back as 60s' openly showed support for his tribe and called out Igbos for being too greedy and domineering.. was it on Nairaland he said all that? Nah it was on BBC and other world media outfits.

Pa Awolowo of course lived Yoruba, based all his efforts to advance the Yoruba ethnicity in Western Nigeria.

Same thing a right thinking person would have done in the East, but greedy Azikiwe was busy dragging Premiership in West, trying to subdue Yorubas to become slaves under Igbos who are minute compared to population of Yorubas on the face of this earth.

Say all you like till tomorrow, your self-righteousness won't erase what is and has been. We're different people with different aspirations in one country.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Emmanuelcann: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Lengthy but very germane! Hausa, fulani, Yoruba, ibo, ijaw, tiv, nupe, efik, ibibio etc, etc are not my enemies. They're my neighbours and I have nothing against their origins. My enemies on the other hand will be sorted out by the Almighty!
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Yoruba1stson: 5:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Last i checked, rashidi still remain the emir of nyamiri land, after killing and destroying useless nyamiris people, he is also busy fvcking nyamiri women stinking pussy
All hail the new emir
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by helinues: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by illicit(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by thelinguist: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2021
How is it seun fault, if people choose to be stupid? He is a businessman, and if many naive and childish people create traffic by been tribalistic and petty, their problem!
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by zombieHUNTER: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
flokii:

Did you support the Social Media Bill to regulate use of social media in Nigeria? No!

We are expressing ourselves here in a more civilized manner and as far as twitter, facebook etc. aren't blocking despots and tribalist like Kanu. Go and sit down.

Some body introduce this Yoruba black forehead to Adeyinka grandmadson....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by xelly: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
HolyTrinity:

The problem is way deeper than first thought. It is fundamental; a case of a negatively conditioned mentality. And funny enough these tribalists are youths (young men and women probably btw let's say 12 to 40 or 45 years old). If a fool at 40 will be a fool for forever, then it shouldn't come as a surprise that our youths are incapable of leading this nation.
They're no better than the current ruling elements of catastrophies that we have today.

This is happening because those in authority only care about loot.

What does it take to show equity and preach love among your countryman?

Some people that spew such trash are paid to generate regional conflict.

Much of this problem is as a result leadership deficiency.
It is America first but in Nigeria it is not the same.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
thelinguist:
How is it seun fault, if people choose to be stupid? He is a businessman, and if many naive and childish people create traffic by been tribalistic and petty, their problem!

Of course it is not his fault. I never suggested that it's his fault. Not entirely though. However, is there any serious attempt or effective effort put in place to make this forum saner and better in all ramifications? At least he retains every absolute rights over this forum.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by alfasexy: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
OP, what the use of your education if your people are refugees?
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
alfasexy:
OP, what the use of your education if your people are refugees?

I think I need to understand the intent of your question, then follow a pathway that will enable me and you arrive at a similar or near similar destination.

Now, what's the need for this question? Or better put what do you mean?

Believe me I think I understand why you asked, but I want to be sure why?

So please tell me. What do you mean?
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by alfasexy: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
HolyTrinity:

I think I need to understand the intent of your question, then follow a pathway that will enable me and you arrive at a similar or near similar destination.

Now, what's the need for this question? Or better put what do you mean?

Believe me I think I understand why you asked, but I want to be sure why?

So please tell me. What do you mean?

It means one who's house is on fire does not chase rats.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
alfasexy:

Remain daft till kingdom comes, that jokes is on you, because is your region that is on fire at the moment.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by alfasexy: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Remain daft till kingdom comes, that jokes is on you, because is your region that is on fire at the moment.

This how we know those whose mum's brideprice were paid in full.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
alfasexy:

My bone of contention here is Tribalism.

I'm not talking about whether or not one should support his/her ethnicity.

I'll take my time to expound things to you. Personally, I'm a believer in the Yoruba way of life and style. In fact, if there would be a Yoruba nation today, I will fully support and stand for it. But I don't need to do so going about hating on others or bastardising them.

All I am saying here in essence is that this forum is too ridden with tribalism, toxicity, falsehoods and hate. This is not good for any sane persons' mental health coming on this forum. It doesn't make it attractive. It is sickening.

Support your ethnicity if you have to but do it with consideration for your morality, conscience and the ultimate bond of human brotherhood. That's the mssg!

I'm sure you know in Heaven there will be nothing as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. Have that in mind. If I don't want someone talking negatively at me I shouldn't do so to anyone too. Even if it's being done to me, I should show a level of maturity and be entangled in lowly altercations. Someone defined this kind of maturity as;

"When someone hurt you and you have the power to retaliate but you just let it slide because you're better off without revenging".

That is how it should be.

This tribal nonsense in here sometimes is very debasing. Sometimes it is advisable you hold your peace and not speak so as not to upset someone who probably has a weak mindset and perhaps is ignorant of it but insists on his ignorance.

No one can convince a fool. He or she is always right by personal consent.

Most times, I get to wonder when I see Yorubas (based on the monikers) trying to defend against something a random troll from God knows where posted that doesn't even need a seer to confirm it's falsity. When you know something is a lie or false you just let it disappear. Trying to defend against it only popularizes it thereby making it look like the truth. This is what baits people into tribal bashings and all.

Unfortunately, some Yorubas in here are guilty of doing same. I mean cooking up lies for the purpose of bashing. So, it all becomes a tit for tat kind of scenerios.

I'll give a few of the worst things I've read in here that prompted me to just jettison this forum for a pretty long time. I can't be getting my mind polluted or played with over sillical banters.

1. The claim that Awolowo (God rest His soul) committed suicide by taking rat poison. Is it ratak they call it or something!

Funny but not funny. Even though I already knew He died naturally at a good age I was so mesmerized I had to go do a research to really confirm if there's any element of truth in it somehow.

Now imagine any random person (who may not know about how he died) happen to read it here on Nairaland again and again in tribal commentaries. Isn't this gross misinformation? What else can be more misleading and tribalistic to say the least.

2. Someone, God knows who, once edited a picture of Nnamdi Kanu's head to that of a man caught with a pregnant prostitute and labelled him to the act. This resulted in a propaganda of enormous proportions that I sincerely thought he, Kanu was truly a IndecentStar of some sort unknown to me it was edited. It was until I saw the real picture online that I knew I had been mentally played by bigots.

3. The claims gendered towards dividing tribes tribally and geographically is another very annoying thing in here. I'm not going to say much on this as it may instigate a few unscrupulous entities.

So, all I'm saying particularly is for people to stop all this rubbish and nonsensical acts of Tribal bigotry and Lies. It not only makes this forum ungly and unprincipled, it makes it much more misleading. And if they won't stop let the moderators take drastic steps to refine this forum of such things.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by alfasexy: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
HolyTrinity:

My bone of contention here is Tribalism.

I'm not talking about whether or not one should support his/her ethnicity.

I'll take my time to expound things to you. Personally, I'm a believer in the Yoruba way of life and style. In fact, if there would be a Yoruba nation today, I will fully support and stand for it. But I don't need to do so going about hating on others or bastardising them.

All I am saying here in essence is that this forum is too ridden with tribalism, toxicity, falsehoods and hate. This is not good for any sane persons' mental health coming on this forum. It doesn't make it attractive. It is sickening.

Support your ethnicity if you have to but do it with consideration for your morality, conscience and the ultimate bond of human brotherhood. That's the mssg!

I'm sure you know in Heaven there will be nothing as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. Have that in mind. If I don't want someone talking negatively at me I shouldn't do so to anyone too. Even if it's being done to me, I should show a level of maturity and be entangled in lowly altercations. Someone defined this kind of maturity as;

"When someone hurt you and you have the power to retaliate but you just let it slide because you're better off without revenging".

That is how it should be.

This tribal nonsense in here sometimes is very debasing. Sometimes it is advisable you hold your peace and not speak so as not to upset someone who probably has a weak mindset and perhaps is ignorant of it but insists on his ignorance.

No one can convince a fool. He or she is always right by personal consent.

Most times, I get to wonder when I see Yorubas (based on the monikers) trying to defend against something a random troll from God knows where posted that doesn't even need a seer to confirm it's falsity. When you know something is a lie or false you just let it disappear. Trying to defend against it only popularizes it thereby making it look like the truth. This is what baits people into tribal bashings and all.

Unfortunately, some Yorubas in here are guilty of doing same. I mean cooking up lies for the purpose of bashing. So, it all becomes a tit for tat kind of scenerios.

I'll give a few of the worst things I've read in here that prompted me to just jettison this forum for a pretty long time. I can't be getting my mind polluted or played with over sillical banters.

1. The claim that Awolowo (God rest His soul) committed suicide by taking rat poison. Is it ratak they call it or something!

Funny but not funny. Even though I already knew He died naturally at a good age I was so mesmerized I had to go do a research to really confirm if there's any element of truth in it somehow.

Now imagine any random person (who may not know about how he died) happen to read it here on Nairaland again and again in tribal commentaries. Isn't this gross misinformation? What else can be more misleading and tribalistic to say the least.

2. Someone, God knows who, once edited a picture of Nnamdi Kanu's head to that of a man caught with a pregnant prostitute and labelled him to the act. This resulted in a propaganda of enormous proportions that I sincerely thought he, Kanu was truly a IndecentStar of some sort unknown to me it was edited. It was until I saw the real picture online that I knew I had been mentally played by bigots.

3. The claims gendered towards dividing tribes tribally and geographically is another very annoying thing in here. I'm not going to say much on this as it may instigate a few unscrupulous entities.

So, all I'm saying particularly is for people to stop all this rubbish and nonsensical acts of Tribal bigotry and Lies. It not only makes this forum ungly and unprincipled, it makes it much more misleading. And if they won't stop let the moderators take drastic steps to refine this forum of such things.

You are too naive.

Maybe you should do us all a favour and send yourself to heaven. As you said, there's no tribalism there.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
alfasexy:

You are too naive.

Maybe you should do us all a favour and send yourself to heaven. As you said, there's no tribalism there.

Young Man, learn to read.

I expected you to be matured and sensible but I'm having a rethink. Don't get overly emotional. Don't transfer unwaranted aggression to my person. Respect your responses for the sake of your own personal posterity and integrity.
Thank you.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by Essence3030: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Blame Namdi kanu for this rubbish. He initiated tribalism when he order his useless followers to kill any Yoruba man that come to the east asking questions.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by alfasexy: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
HolyTrinity:

Young Man, learn to read.

I expected you to be matured and sensible but I'm having a rethink. Don't get overly emotional. Don't transfer unwaranted aggression to my person. Respect your responses for the sake of your own personal posterity and integrity.
Thank you.

Free education procures not intelligence.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by orisa37: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
NAIRALAND HAS NO PROBLEM. THE ORGANIZATIONS HAS 22 RULES TO WORK WITHIN. THE MODS ARE EDUCATED AND RESPONSIBLE. SO DON'T GET BP FOR NAIRALAND.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland (by B.O.E.) by orisa37: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
The MODS SHOULD BE MORE CIVILIZED AND MORE EDUCATED. THE ARTICLES ARE READ ALL OVER THE CIVILIZED WORLD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Railway Track Vandalised, What Kind Of Evil Do We Call This Nairalanders / Enough Is Enough Nnamdi Kanu And Buhari / Massive Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors to Saudi Arabia at Sheraton Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.