Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) (32036 Views)

Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 2:30am On Apr 12, 2021
calcal:

Most people cannot differentiate between academics and education

The roadside mechanic that can do his job in exchange for money is being referred to as illiterate, whereas the guy is educated in his own job.

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:

"Sho de le gbese bi ti Micheal Jackson"

Follow me baby i'm not askin ooo...
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by wwwtortoise(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2021
KingClown:

I will rather quit school and be in chiomas position than this guys position.

plenty computer degree holders dy Gsm village.

this guys only hope is God or his parents connect (since he can afford bells uni, his parents are doing well)

Chiomas problem is that she didn't use her opportunity and time well.

give somebody like mercy or nengi of BBN chiomas position and they would be set for life.

there's a difference between academics and education.

academics na scam ( I will argue this till I die)
you can get education anywhere.

school has turned to bussiness. the only people cashing out are the school owners.

school is overrated.

You f**kin’ nailed it man!

I attended and graduated from the university just to get the certificate. The internet taught me more useful/practical life lessons: sexual discipline, financial intelligence, emotional intelligence, human social dynamics . . . just name it.

Shout out to Berners Lee.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by funsho75(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2021
KingClown:

drop this mentality bro.........

hire people for what they can do rather what their so called degree is telling you.

if your car has issues will you take it to mechanical/electrical engineering first class graduate or will you take it to a mechanic ?

baba no dull yourself

a couple of years ago the owner of UT bank in ghana lost his ownership of the bank and his biggest regret was hiring first class students ( Google it )

this type of news doesn't become popular because it's bad market for schools.

if you want to spend money on school, spend it in primary and secondary education.

if you want to hire people, hire people that can get the Job done. life no hard.

The problem i have with some of you guys that argue is that u argued based on what you have in your mind or what you assumed in your mind that the person is saying... Not about what the person is saying

In all my statements..
Did i say first class
I said educated professionals

Go to computerized mechanics shop, you see professionals
Wen u go to oil and gas, you see professionals
Go to any big organizations

You see professionals

Education is d basis for growth...

Even if u disagree today
One day when you own a big institution, at that point, you will agree...

I no you will say you will employ people based on what they can offer, but the question is

Can someone give what s/he don't have??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Gossips Too Much - TunezMediaBlog (Photos) / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.