Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral (59178 Views)

Old Ukrainian Men Sent To War Against Russia Go Viral (Photos) / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Kayberg: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
luminouz:

Oh!! Thought the funsho dude died!!
Ok bro. Noted
Good. Now you know.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by luminouz(m): 3:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Good.
Now you know.
Yes I do. Oya credit my account grin
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Hallabee1(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Aje....
I believe people are like that , a woman saw me and said i look like her son, but that her son is dead...she ask me to always ask her for what ever I need,she sell cray fish, wish means she need so I give her...
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Bellotelli: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2021
luminouz:

And you no collect her number? grin
I know where she works, so why the rush. Let me take her by surprise.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Bellotelli:

I know where she works, so why the rush. Let me take her by surprise.
Nice one
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by thundafire: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Day I saw a lookalike of myself Was the day I nearly freaked out. I saw my carbon copy live...
The way GOD does His things are unexplainable..
We are Just the work of his hands. He does whatever he wants to do with us.
liar
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Livelystone01: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Day I saw a lookalike of myself Was the day I nearly freaked out. I saw my carbon copy live...
The way GOD does His things are unexplainable..
We are Just the work of his hands. He does whatever he wants to do with us.
But one beauty about God though is the fact that despite your almost close lookalike with someone else, your fingerprint can never be the same.

He's so unique that despite how many we are in this world, He can't make the mistake of allowing me suffer for the sins of another because of finger print.

UNIQUE GOD.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.