Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. (1904 Views)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Whenever I meet a lady and she’s trying to play that card on me. I run first and tell her from a far that she’s mad.

If you are a man and you are trying to make ends meet, you meet a lady telling you that bullshits and you believe her and hold on tight to her, you are bad luck on your own. It’s only person with bad luck that will be looking for someone to bring him or her good luck.

Someone that doesn’t believe in him or herself, someone that believes he or she is cursed or with family problem. Someone that is lazy and looking for a good luck partner that will be bringing money to his bed every morning.

Superstitious fools. This is why Nigeria is still the way it is.

Even bible that said “He that finds a wife, finds a good thing” did not say he who finds a girlfriend and is fvcking her without making it official.

It is only greed and selfishness that will make a man to be looking for good luck woman.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
This show's you don dey get sense small small

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by purpletrips: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
e be like say small small sense don dey enter Nigeria men heads these days....everyone don dey wake up ...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by LeeSantos(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
kisswhat is this one saying.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by Womanizer(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
LeeSantos:
kisswhat is this one saying.

I'm also as confused as hell!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Womanizer:

I'm also as confused as hell!
Na the bad luck make you confuse so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
am i the only one confused with the write-up?

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
there is no correlation between the title of the post and the body

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by gfon(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Your weed supplier strong.
Re: My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. by bmdmix3: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2021
someone unhack wat op is writing

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Make Out Of This Whatsapp Status / Shey The Vagina Have Acid/teeth / Which One Dey Sweet Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.