Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Rico Nasty Nightmare Vacation Full. Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rico Nasty Nightmare Vacation Full. Download (233 Views)

Full. Download: Adele 21 Album Zip / Rico Nasty Ft Gucci Mane & Don Toliver – Don’t Like Me Lyrics / Snoop Doggy Dogg Doggystyle Full Download. 1993 Zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rico Nasty Nightmare Vacation Full. Download by stacygol: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Working Rico Nasty Nightmare Vacation Download zip-rar, full free stream direct, 2020 release. The debut studio album by American rapper Rico Nasty, released on December 4, 2020, is Nightmare Vacation. The album includes Trippie Redd, Aminé, Gucci Mane, Don Toliver, Ppcocaine, Sukihana, and Rubi Rose rappers, as well as Dylan Brady, Take a Daytrip, Avedon, and Tay Keith productions.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD -
https://fullalbums.online/rico-nasty-nightmare-vacation-2020/

Her smash single "Smack a Bitch" and the songs "iPhone", "Own It", "Don't Like Me", "OHFR?" and "STFU" are part of the album.

Rico Nasty launched "iPhone" as the lead single off of Nightmare Vacation alongside its own music video on August 13, 2020. "Own It", the second single, also had a music video of its own and was released on September 17, 2020.

On October 22, 2020, the third single, 'Don't Like Me', was released. On November 11, 2020, the fourth track "OHFR?" was released with a music video. The release of the music video for the fifth single "STFU" coincided with the album's release on December 4, 2020.

On January 13, 2018, the song "Smack a Bitch" was released and became Rico Nasty's "breakout single" before appearing two years later on Nightmare Vacation as a bonus track. The last track on the album will also act as a cover of the single featuring American rappers Ppcocaine, Rubi Rose and Sukihana.

Artist: Rico Nasty
Album: Nightmare Vacation
Year: 2020
Genre: Hip-Hop

Track list:
01. Candy
02. Don’t Like Me (feat. Gucci Mane & Don Toliver)
03. Check Me Out
04. IPHONE
05. STFU
06. Back & Forth (feat. Amine)
07. Girl Scouts
08. Let It Out
09. Loser (feat. Trippie Redd)
10. No Debate
11. Pussy Poppin
12. OHFR?
13. 10Fo
14. Own It
15. Smack A Bitch (feat. ppcocaine, Sukihana & Rubi Rose) [Remix]
16. Smack A Bitch (Bonus)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Shah Rukh Khan Movie Mohabbtein Music Tune Played In Piano By Mimilistic / Teni - Save The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.