Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,915 members, 7,899,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

[RAR. Download] Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [RAR. Download] Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Album (1641 Views)

[RAR>>DOWNLOAD] J. Cole 2014 Forest Hills Drive ZIP/. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Miley Cyrus – Plastic Hearts / Ep Download. Miley Cyrus She Is Coming New 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[RAR. Download] Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Album by stacygol: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Free album download link, direct 2020 release. Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Download zip-rar, hq songs offline. "Edge of Midnight (Midnight Sky Remix)", a mash-up of "Midnight Sky" with Stevie Nicks' song "Edge of Seventeen" was released as the fourth pre-release download on November 6, 2020. "Prisoner" was released as the album's second single on November 19, 2020, featuring English singer Dua Lipa. The same day the music video was released.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://fullalbums.online/miley-cyrus-plastic-hearts-2020-deluxe-download/

Track list:
01. WTF Do I Know
02. Plastic Hearts
03. Angels Like You
04. Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)
05. Gimme What I Want
06. Night Crawling (feat. Billy Idol)
07. Midnight Sky
08. High
09. Hate Me
10. Bad Karma (feat. Joan Jett)
11. Never Be Me
12. Golden G String
13. Edge of Midnight (Midnight Sky Remix) [feat. Stevie Nicks]
14. Heart Of Glass (Live from the iHeart Festival)
15. Zombie (Live from the NIVA Save Our Stages Festival)
16. High
17. Plastic Hearts
18. Golden G String
19. Angels Like You

On August 14, 2020, "Midnight Sky" was released as Plastic Hearts' lead single. On the US Billboard Hot 100, it debuted at number 14.'Prisoner' featuring Lipa was released on November 19, 2020 as the second single from the album.

The seventh studio album by American singer Miley Cyrus, released by RCA Records on November 27, 2020, is Plastic Hearts. Andrew Watt produced the bulk of the record. Mark Ronson and Andrew Wyatt have worked with her. Billy Idol, Joan Jett, Dua Lipa and Stevie Nicks are amongst the guest vocals.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nairaland Musician Dbull Releases Hot New Pictures (pics) / BREAKING: Another Passionate Plea To Save Veteran Nollywood Actress, IYABO OKO / Full Gist About The War Between Janemena And Tonto Dike concerning the sex tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.