Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,471 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) (53528 Views)

"I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
sad iPOB papa/mama Mata tire us sad

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by oluphemmxzy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
why did the police arrest those ladies?
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Anwu anwu come die cos of piece of meat surrounded by bush!

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
thesicilian:
70% of most men's problems would be solved if only they can learn to stay away from women.

I would rather Peg It at 90%. But no, Kongee no go fit let them think straight.....grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
vibre:
This Nigeria hard o, see as women in their thirties are looking like fifty something year old women.

The thing tire me. I am older than both of them but I look like their son when I stand close to them.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by theoneJabulani(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
So this case reach nairaland, it is well
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
64-year-old man, Osita Anwuanwu, has reportedly slumped and died while fighting with his lover over suspicion of infidelity.
Anwuanwu had gone to check on his girlfriend, Juliet Eguebor at a bar owned by Ngozi Emezue, Juliet's friend in the Ikotun area of Lagos and slumped after having a misunderstanding with the two women.

Na dem evil hearted people.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by salt1: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zetty177x:

What's the meaning of Anwuanwu?

Undying. One that can't just die

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
right about that but it ain't our fault

they will continou to be our weakness since it started from our God father "Adam"
thesicilian:
70% of most men's problems would be solved if only they can learn to stay away from women.

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Ikwerelastborn: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
thesicilian:
Thats to say men will continue to have problem because they can't stay away from women

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by ruffDiamond: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
2shaw:
Those two women are about to get raped in cell. Hahahahahahaha
some guy can sleep with literally anything with hole..me ,I no fit ever touch those with a rake handle if they were left naked in a room with me!you no see the way dem?haggard,fat,ghettoish,rough,unkempt,shapeless and probably smelly too..how early thirties go look that na?chei!I no just like obese ladies, especially those michellin tyre logo type!I don refuse entering entering many public transport on just sighting them..how ladies go dey pot belly upandan like CRV spare tyre na...very unsightly I tell ya
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Oppy2k2: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
The police operatives at Ikotun Division raced to the scene and rescued the deceased to the General Hospital, Igando where he was certified dead.

police raced........... future impossible tense
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by ruffDiamond: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
GorillaApp:

I swear. I tink say na only me see am.

BTW, the women should be released.
Once you are over 40, take life easy. Don't fight over a woman, don't do harder! Harder!!!

Even if dem tell you say your woman dey hotel with man, stroll reach to confirm, go to another bar and take your favorite drink then call her family to come pack her things.

So many men are languishing in jail cos of forming Rambo on top woman infidelity.

The man surname sef. And he ended up dying even though his surname means doesn't die
very simple., make sure you get rock hard solid evidence too!cos all these future is female chanting nairaland olosho dem fit deny am to your face o..wetin a 64yrs old still dey do With girlfriend by now? e be thing o

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Foreigna:
What will he tell God?
he died because of a woman chia lipsrsealed
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by theoneJabulani(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oppy2k2:
The police operatives at Ikotun Division
raced to the scene and rescued the deceased to the
General Hospital, Igando where he was certified dead.

police raced........... future impossible tense
police didn't race him to the hospital, it was the bar owner(note, the woman isn't the owner, she only sells food at the bar) and for that, he was even arrested
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by kyuniii(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abascoh:
Jail them
For what?
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by DivineDynamics: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
One of the greatest fall of man results from lust of the flesh. It is a deadly sin that brings myriads of other sins.

Resist the devil, he will flee from you.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Benzemma(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
AprokoGirl:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/11/64-year-old-man-slumps-dies-while-fighting-girlfriend-over-suspicion-infidelity
. 64yrs old man, fight with "girlfriend" not even wife over infidelity. Anyway, Anwụanwu Anwụgonu. So sorry his name deceived him, case closed!
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Benzemma(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zetty177x:

What's the meaning of Anwuanwu?
it means NEVER DIE.

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Lama70(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
He will tell God all that exactly happened.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
thesicilian:

You can say that again bro but they won't hear

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Benzemma:
. 64yrs old man, fight with "girlfriend" not even wife over infidelity. Anyway, Anwụanwu Anwụgonu. So sorry his name deceived him, case closed!

grin cheesy grin
Lol @ anwuanwu anwugo
Oburo kwa obele ife
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
First class ticket to hell � fire.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by calcal: 1:38am On Apr 13, 2021
hope they let those women go.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Pharoahman: 3:10am On Apr 13, 2021
So many married Igbo women are too good fucking outside their marriage even with just N500. Too much Bleep because of money make them look older that their age or ages. Some will claim their Igbo husbands have little or no time for them than pursuing money. Look at these two with their fallen kingdom (Breasts) and ugly faces that Mr. Osita died on top.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Pharoahman: 3:48am On Apr 13, 2021
vibre:
This Nigeria hard o, see as women in their thirties are looking like fifty something year old women.

Igbo women! Igbo women!! Igbo women!!! how many times have l called you people so? 90% of you should be careful, very very careful.
Because l am yet to fully understand why so many of you Igbo women (married) are too good fucking outside your marriage even with just N500. Too much Bleep because of money make you people look older than your age or ages.
Some will even claim their Igbo husbands have little or no time for them than pursuing money. Look at these two with their fallen kingdom (Breasts) and ugly faces that Mr. Osita died on top.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 4:40am On Apr 13, 2021
africandictator:
See as 35 and 38 years be like 55 and 58 years mtcheew abeg arrest these women. Give them like 10 years each.

Aje...

if na me, na times 2of their age..

1 Like

Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by ahiboilandgas: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Foreigna:
What will he tell God?
that he was a Lazyout that shamlessy change is moniker to this after he was busted as a good rat.
Re: Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) by Foreigna: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
that he was a Lazyout that shamlessy change is moniker to this after he was busted as a good rat.

Ahmed Ibrahim, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are a disgrace to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos / Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.