Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,974 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins (1650 Views)

If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25% / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2021
South West Zonal Congress-
Live updates from Osogbo: Tight security, peaceful atmosphere as delegates and party members and supporters arrives Women and Child Development Initiative Foundation Event Center, venue of the South West PDP Zonal congress.

Taofik Arapaja wins PDP SW Chairmanship election.

Taofik Arapaja polls - 343 votes

Eddy Olafeso - 314 votes

By this victory, Makinde has been affirmed as the leader of PDP in Southwest

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
I pray this Congress reconcile all aggrieved members of the party in the South West so we can capture the region and proceed to the North Central.

The best Senate President ever, Senator Bukola Saraki who I really admire so much should be commended for his reconcilation strategy...

God bless the PDP

God bless Dr. Bukola Saraki.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Asgard13: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by seunmsg(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2021
We’re waiting for the violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Dear seunmsg,

Kindly be reminded that this is not bourdillion residence where you carry dangerous weapons and charms to end the life of your brothers because of Tinubu Kpomò, Bolí and branded "JAGABA SACHET RICE"

Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2021
All is set for the peaceful zonal congress of our great party

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:
Seun, there will be no violence

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
smiley
Great man

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Great man
Koyidé Boss,

You're doing a nice work here and I am really happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2021
The Osun State police led by the Commissioner is at the venue to ensure maximum security of everyone

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Seun, there will be no violence

For your mind. Igboho is on Fayose’s side while Auxiliary is leading Makinde’s thugs. Na today we go know who be champion.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by seanfer(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:

For your mind. Igboho is on Fayose’s side while Auxiliary is leading Makinde’s thugs. Na today we go know who be champion.

And those 2 get scores to settle all the way from Ibadan.
Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by greatdreamer(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
I pray this Congress reconcile all aggrieved members of the party in the South West so we can capture the region and proceed to the North Central.

The best Senate President ever, Senator Bukola Saraki who I really admire so much should be commended for his reconcilation strategy...

God bless the PDP

God bless Dr. Bukola Saraki.

God bless Delta State.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
bless all of us to survive this evil government

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by explorer250(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
hmm
Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Achuwa1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:

I didn't see your comment on the information passed by Edo state governor that your savior aka buhari govt printed over 50 billion and shared to state as federal allocation for April.
I need your contribution on that and not here.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by seunmsg(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Achuwa1:
[/b]
I didn't see your comment on the information passed by Edo state governor that your savior aka buhari govt printed over 50 billion and shared to state as federal allocation for April.
I need your contribution on that and not here.

Did your state governor reject the money? Did civil servants from your state reject the salaries that was paid with the money? Did contractors from your state reject the money?

I guess you prefer a situation whereby government across board won’t be able to meet basic financial obligations. You prefer salaries not to be paid so that you and other like you can come online and wail at the top of your choices.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Achuwa1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote[b] author=seunmsg post=100725963]

Did your state governor reject the money? Did civil servants from your state reject the salaries that was paid with the money? Did contractors from your state reject the money?

I guess you prefer a situation whereby government across board won’t be able to meet basic financial obligations. You prefer salaries not to be paid so that you and other like you can come online and wail at the top of your choices[/b]. [/quote]
Am concerned because it is very disturbing to hear that Nigeria that is the most powerful black nation in the world with massive human and natural resources can't generate revenue in a right way but rather go about printing its natianal currency and sharing to its states as federal allocation.
I can speak for my state alone tht if we were alone we can sustain ourselves, but the so called various attachments put together called Nigeria has made my state get little from the abundant resources generated from there.
I also want to know if it is healthy for a country to be doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Achuwa1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote[b] author=seunmsg post=100725963]

I guess you prefer a situation whereby government across board won’t be able to meet basic financial obligations. You prefer salaries not to be paid so that you and other like you can come online and wail at the top of your choices
. [/quote]
Am concerned because it is very disturbing to hear that Nigeria that is the most powerful black nation in the world with massive human and natural resources can't generate revenue in a right way but rather go about printing its natianal currency and sharing to its states as federal allocation.[/b]
I can speak for my state alone tht if we were alone we can sustain ourselves, but the so called various attachments put together called Nigeria has made my state get little from the abundant resources generated from there.
I also want to know if it is healthy for a country to be doing that.

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ogun state delegates

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fayose and Makinde meets, both men agreed to work together as Fayose declares Makinde the leader of PDP in Southwest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Accreditation completed.
Deputy Governor of Benue State represented his boss, Governor Samuel Ortom, declares PDP to be one family "We are same PDP family" he said.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by nairavsdollars(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fayose said so? waoh
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose and Makinde meets, both men agreed to work together as Fayose declares Makinde the leader of PDP in Southwest

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fayose said so? waoh
Yes

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by slimanyd: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wel done barcanista. Nairaland has gone to the dogs already . They carried that fake news from vanguard about a thug attack to front page while the dumbass mode failed to pish these credible reportage to front page . Its now glaring nairaland has been also been paid by some APC miscreants to ensure they paint seyi makinde black. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by deboysben(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Positive results is all we pray.

Pdp shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by helinues: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin

Fayose the trouble maker
Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by fergie001: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason go kee person hia ooooo grin cheesy
Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by NaijaMutant(f): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
This looks quite peaceful.

Where did they get the report of violence in the other thread ?

Fayose don finally succumb grin
Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
fergie001:
Jidenna.Jason go kee person hia ooooo grin cheesy
Nor mind seunmsg, he think say here na Tinubu garage.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by fergie001: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Nor mind seunmsg, he think say here na Tinubu garage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update From SW PDP Zonal Congress: Makinde Candidate Wins by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Either way it goes I will accept it. Arapaja is a former deputy governor, that achievement coupled with other political achievements are no mean feats, he is not a small man, he has what it takes to position the party well for progress.

Under any circumstances, Gov. Makinde is our leader in the Southwest

~ Former Governor Ayodele Fayose

#PDPZonalCongress

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Nigerians Stage A #endbadgovernance Protest - Total Shutdown / South East Under Siege As Military Blocks Entry And Exit Route (video) / Thanks To Muric, We Now Have Two Types Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.