Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) (3225 Views)

Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by GladGlad(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
A woman took to Twitter to show the horrific injuries inflicted on her brother while he was working at a wedding in Lagos state.

She said her brother, a caterer in charge of small chops at a wedding, was allegedly attacked by younger brothers of the groom because he told them to go and sit down before he’ll serve them small chops.

The attack left her brother with deep cuts on his scalp and the wounds had to be stitched.

She said the case was reported to the police but “what the police could say is its the case of the rich that we should drop it”.

She added: “Please, we need justice!”

Below are the tweets she shared and graphic photos of the injuries her brother sustained.

See photo here.... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/12/grooms-brothers-attacked-caterer-over-small-chops-at-wedding-graphic-photos/

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by kryptochats: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2021
ha! is the guy mad ni ? for my sister wedding i ask you for chops, you say make i go sit down first ? grin grin grin werey
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2021
yes. good for him,they should make him bald by force grin

coz some of this folks wey dey serve food for party are always annoying as if it was their money they used in cooking the food

na so one deny me jollof rice last year for my own blood sister marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Sometimes it is good very good to control our anger because some people are sent like a demon to destroy people lives thank God this didn't lead to his death. That is why something's I don't go to ceremonies make I nor go see things wey big pass me God forbid, bad thing...

1 Like

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Chop well before you go wedding. Wedding food is not do or die.

Every profession and occupation gas become hazardous because of hunger, protect yourself o.

3 Likes

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2021
kryptochats:
ha! is the guy mad ni ? for my sister wedding i ask you for chops, you say make i go sit down first ? grin grin grin werey
You're one of the reasons why Nigeria is in such a mess.Orderliness is all the caterer wanted.

4 Likes

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Hmm...We have a very bad hunger problem in Nigeria. When I see Americans eat, Chinese eat, Italians eat and other foreigners, I know life sweet. the eat good rich food in supple quantities with all necessities at a blow and yet the can't finish it. Can such people knack another man's head cos of funeral food? This is bad.

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by tito44: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Our SW brothers and food. They can sell their father's house just to eat food and throw owambe party grin

1 Like

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by kryptochats: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2021
thorpido:
You're one of the reasons why Nigeria is in such a mess.Orderliness is all the caterer wanted.
grin grin grin grin wahala

1 Like

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by 1F30M4(f): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ah ahn na wa oo, won fe pa omolomo nitori small chops.. Puff-puff eelo, spring roll melo, samosa melo ati orishirishi nnkan.. Ti o de fe pa eeyan bi ti e, haaa shogun laye ni?!

1 Like

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Kaylet: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Our words goes along way most times
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Brandonx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Give me small chops you dey give me conditions undecided
Ogun dey kill am ? Abi na em Papa living room be that ?
I go send am out of the venue immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
after reading most of these comments.. I am sure that many Nigerian youth will end up in prison. reading the comments is shocking.. I expected to see curses on the perpetrators but the victim is dragged. wow
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by 3gpvids: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Bia op she or he
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Koralords: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2021
same thing at my kid sis wedding if not for calmness and the begging I for scatter my own sis wedding when the idiot no want serve a whole elder brother to the bride small chops grin
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Karlovych: 3:08am On Apr 13, 2021
embarassed embarassed All because of Amala and Ewedu, hungry guests decided to inflict injuries on the young man. Only sophisticated poverty-ridden people can commit this kind of crime.
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by YorubaLord: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2021
tito44:
Our SW brothers and food. They can sell their father's house just to eat food and throw owambe party grin

Yet na Yoruba dey feed all Igbos... grin
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by beautyhd: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Sometimes, these caterers dey over do sometimes.
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed All because of Amala and Ewedu, hungry guests decided to inflict injuries on the young man. Only sophisticated poverty-ridden people can commit this kind of crime.
Keep disgracing your 10th generation on NL!
Go and print flyers with the caption "we eat left over small chops at weddings and burials" then add your phone number.
When they call you, you will know the meaning of "small chop"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:50am On Apr 13, 2021
beautyhd:
Sometimes, this caterers dey over do sometimes.
Very annoying and rude people. The one that organised Ronke Oshodi Oke's wedding, forgot meat and spoons at home. Total disgrace, how will they not be attacked?

1 Like

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2021
greatbuc:
after reading most of these comments.. I am sure that many Nigerian youth will end up in prison. reading the comments is shocking.. I expected to see curses on the perpetrators but the victim is dragged. wow
Curses for what? How can a caterer tell people to go and sit down and the brother was attacked? Why was she not the person attacked but the brother?
I don't think you have been one on one with those people and know how they insult people?

1 Like

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2021
tito44:
NL likes and mentions dey hungry this one! Family wen Police tagged "rich" that they can confront can afford to buy all your village members' destiny but they won't because it is useless to all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by femi4: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Some caterers dey do pass themselves
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Curses for what? How can a caterer tell people to go and sit down and the brother was attacked? Why was she not the person attacked but the brother?
I don't think you have been one on one with those people and know how they insult people?
go and sit down is not an insult. the explanation is right. he refused to serve them because they were no organized.. he could loose his gig if his boss finds out that the food is disappearing. If it was me, I will press charges o.. walahi
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by adecz: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dem wan use him head kpomo
for the small chops abi❓❗�
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Problem no dey finish for this yeye country.
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
greatbuc:
go and sit down is not an insult. the explanation is right. he refused to serve them because they were no organized.. he could loose his gig if his boss finds out that the food is disappearing. If it was me, I will press charges o.. walahi
Come borrow me chair! Your common sense did not tell you there are different ways of saying a same thing.
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by greatbuc(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Come borrow me chair! Your common sense did not tell you there are different ways of saying a same thing.
don't worry you will soon be in a situation like this.. do whatever you feel is right. I pray God turn His back from you that day.
Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
greatbuc:
don't worry I shall soon be in a situation like this.. do whatever you feel is right. I pray God turn His back to my unfortunate and miserable soul that day.

Re: Groom's Brothers Attacked Caterer Over Small Chops At Wedding (graphic Photos) by Godblessbiafraa: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
yes. good for him,they should make him bald by force grin

coz some of this folks wey dey serve food for party are always annoying as if it was their money they used in cooking the food

na so one deny me jollof rice last year for my own blood sister marriage

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! / Female Kidnapper From Togo Caught, Stripped And Beaten Mercilessly In Lagos / Court Adjourns Tuoyo Omatsuli’s Trial To February 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.