Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,995 members, 7,919,168 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. (1030 Views)

2023: Mocking Peter Obi And His Igbo Supporters. I Told You!!! / Let The Igbo Supporters Of Peter Ginringory Obi Know This: / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by mekaboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
These people have been so brainwashed that their brians have been shutdown by sentiments.

Any reasonable igbo person should make security of life and property priority. These ones are more worried about who is setting up the security network, than security itself.

Kanu set-up a criminal security network and said they are to protect igboland. They have done nothing but kill police, army and release criminals.

When obi of onitsha set up a security network in onitsha, they started to attack him. They only want a security network setup by fraudster, made up of criminals. Whose only responsibility is to create insecurity and cause chaos in the region. So that gullible supporters abroad will continue to contribute to kanu to feed.

3 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by oilPUSSY(f): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Is this a kind of depression abi frustration ?

All your threads are centred on Kanu and Ipob, even if they are contributing money for Kanu is the money coming from your pocket ?..

Why are u crying ?..

You should wail more about your Leaders who have looted your future and your destiny as well hence opening thread about Kanu up and down..

Kanu didn't loot your Money , he's not holding any Nigeria political post.. Face your Leaders that kept you in this your predicament

9 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by mekaboy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Is this a kind of depression abi frustration ?

All your threads are centred on Kanu and Ipob, even if they are contributing money for Kanu is the money coming from your pocket ?..

Why are u crying ?..

You should wail more about your Leaders who have looted your future and your destiny as well hence opening thread about Kanu up and down..

Kanu didn't loot your Money , he's not holding any Nigeria political post.. Face your Leaders that kept you in this your predicament

Then let him allow those security agents setup by government to do their work in peace.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by nedu666: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
One wonders why mekaboy, thebosstrevor, peacekante, oyiboupdate, minorityreport continues to open thread after thread on kanu. Which kind of obsession and stalking is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ipob and ESN
Is becoming a nightmare to terrorist both online and offline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
I agree 100%
They hate the government security outfit but supports a criminal group that kills police and military men.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Akiara: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
THE SECURITY AGENCIES THAT CANT EVEN PROTECT THEMSELVES?? angry angry angry angry

I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING YOUR USELESS THREADS AND FOOLISH TOPICS ON THIS FORUM AND IT ADEQUATELY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DONT SHARE THE PAINS OF THOSE AFFLICTED BY THE RAMPAGING MENANCE OF THE HERDSMEN/BANDITS/BOKO HARAM.

LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET .......ITS BEST YOU GIVE THE SE THEIR BIAFRA SOONEST AND WORK ON ECONOMIC COOPERATION....BECAUSE AS THINGS ARE.... ..A TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL REVENGE TOTALLY BEFORE THEY EVEN CONTEMPLATE LISTENING TO YOUR RUBBISH.

IF THE POLICE HAS BEEN SACKED FROM THEIR ROADS...WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO OTHER AGENCIES??

ALL OF YOU EMPLOYED AS USELESS "SOCIAL MEDIA" INFLUENCERS WILL BURY YOUR "SOULS" IN EVIL BECAUSE OF MONEY........BUT UNDERSTAND THIS ...

YOU CANT KILL AN IDEOLOGY THAT EVEN A CHILD EMBRACES IN THE SE REGION...

KEEP OPENING THREADS AND CRYING UP AND DAN .....THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!!!

3 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
THE SECURITY AGENCIES THAT CANT EVEN PROTECT THEMSELVES?? angry angry angry angry

I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING YOUR USELESS THREADS AND FOOLISH TOPICS ON THIS FORUM AND IT ADEQUATELY OBVIOUS THAT YOU DONT SHARE THE PAINS OF THOSE AFFLICTED BY THE RAMPAGING MENANCE OF THE HERDSMEN/BANDITS/BOKO HARAM.

LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET .......ITS BEST YOU GIVE THE SE THEIR BIAFRA SOONEST AND WORK ON ECONOMIC COOPERATION....BECAUSE AS THINGS ARE.... ..A TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL REVENGE TOTALLY BEFORE THEY EVEN CONTEMPLATE LISTENING TO YOUR RUBBISH.

IF THE POLICE HAS BEEN SACKED FROM THEIR ROADS...WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO OTHER AGENCIES??

ALL OF YOU EMPLOYED AS USELESS "SOCIAL MEDIA" INFLUENCERS WILL BURY YOUR "SOULS" IN EVIL BECAUSE OF MONEY........BUT UNDERSTAND THIS ...

YOU CANT KILL AN IDEOLOGY THAT EVEN A CHILD EMBRACES IN THE SE REGION...

KEEP OPENING THREADS AND CRYING UP AND DAN .....THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!!!

The war and revenge will happen in the south east region, other regions will be watching from afar.

The death toll will be in the region.

Did your father told you stories of biafra war

Anyone that has seen war, wont pray for it.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Omoslim26: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
The fact that Esn can never be the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo is not even debatable,for there's no iota of logic that can make excuses for the possibility of one man and his proscribed seccessionist sects to create anything for Ala Igbo.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Akiara: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
THEY UNDERSTAND THAT A BIAFRA WILL ..HAVE SERIOUS SCORES TO SETTLE WITH THEM.

WHY DO YOU THINK DANGOTE SITES HIS BUSINESSES ONLY IN REGIONS FAVOURABLE TO HIM??...THOSE REGIONS ARE ALREADY CONQUERED!

BUT THE EAST IS A "NO GO AREA" FOR HIM...BECAUSE IN TERMS OF COMPETITION HE WILL MEET HIS MATCH IN VIBRANT BUSINESS MEN....

THE "OLIGARCHY" IN THE NORTH KNOW THAT IGBO CANT BE SUBDUED....THAT IS WHY ALL THESE "NOISEMAKERS" HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED TO WRITE AND GIVE USELESS REASONS, WHY BIAFRA SHOULDNT BE.

I NO BE IGBO ...BUT I LOVE THE TENACITY OF AN IGBO PERSON!!

Nigeriabiafra82:
Ipob and ESN
Is becoming a nightmare to terrorist both online and offline

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:
These people have been so brainwashed that their brians have been shutdown by sentiments.

Any reasonable igbo person should make security of life and property priority. These ones are more worried about who is setting up the security network, than security itself.

Kanu set-up a criminal security network and said they are to protect igboland. They have done nothing but kill police, army and release criminals.

When obi of onitsha set up a security network in onitsha, they started to attack him. They only want a security network setup by fraudster, made up of criminals. Whose only responsibility is to create insecurity and cause chaos in the region. So that gullible supporters abroad will continue to contribute to kanu to feed.
deep!
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:

WHY DO YOU THINK DANGOTE SITES HIS BUSINESSES ONLY IN REGIONS FAVOURABLE TO HIM??...THOSE REGIONS ARE ALREADY CONQUERED!

BUT THE EAST IS A "NO GO AREA" FOR HIM...BECAUSE IN TERMS OF COMPETITION HE WILL MEET HIS MATCH IN VIBRANT BUSINESS MEN....

THE "OLIGARCHY" IN THE NORTH KNOW THAT IGBO CANT BE SUBDUED....THAT IS WHY ALL THESE "NOISEMAKERS" HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED TO WRITE AND GIVE USELESS REASONS, WHY BIAFRA SHOULDNT BE.

Dangote sites his businesses close to where the natural resources are but in every Eastern state there is a dangote depot.

You are misinformed plus ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The war and revenge will happen in the south east region, other regions will be watching from afar.

actually the ipob are rooting for the war day and night
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Akiara: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
SEE ALMAJIRI THREATENING ME grin grin grin grin

I HAVE TOLD PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR PEOPLE...THAT IF THE EAST GOES UP IN SMOKE....ANYTHING YOU SEE FROM THEN ON...EVEN UN WONT SAVE UNA.

AS REGARDS MY FATHER "HE FOUGHT IN THE WAR"....AND BEFORE HE DIED HE TOLD ME THAT IT MUST SURELY REPEAT ITSELF BECAUSE YOU FUTA JALON SCOUNDRELS THINK YOU HAVE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE.

NOW WE HAVE SEEN UNA FINISH....

YOUR POCKETS OF FULANI HERDSMEN SCOUNDERLS ARE BEING SENT TO MEET THEIR VIRGINS....

WE KNOW THE BIG 1 IS COMING ...AND WHAT WILL BE THE RESPONSE YOU WILL MARVEL...

IN SHORT DO YOUR WORST ..ALMAJIRI... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:

Calm down and receive sense.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by November1857(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Aboki, You think Nigeria will unit to fight the IBO again, you need a brain check....

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Ikinternational: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:

my guy, if you're going to create a thread, make a point.
this post just reeks of emotional outburst

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Akiara: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
HIS OIL REFINERY IS SITUATED IN LAGOS.....AND THE SUPPLY OF CRUDE IS FROM CRUDE OIL DEPOSITS IN LAGOS BAH??

WHEN I TELL YOU MISFITS THAT HE SITUATES HIS BUSINESS INTEREST WHERE HE AND HIS OGAs HAVE CONQURED E DEY BE YOU LIKE YARNS ABI??

ANYWAY I DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM A "PAID" ZOMBIE
cool cool cool angry angry angry

thebosstrevor1:

Dangote sites his businesses close to where the natural resources are but in every Eastern state there is a dangote depot.

You are misinformed plus ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:
HIS OIL REFINERY IS SITUATED IN LAGOS.....AND THE SUPPLY OF CRUDE IS FROM CRUDE OIL DEPOSITS IN LAGOS BAH??

WHEN I TELL YOU MISFITS THAT HE SITUATES HIS BUSINESS INTEREST WHERE HE AND HIS OGAs HAVE CONQURED E DEY BE YOU LIKE YARNS ABI??

ANYWAY I DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM A "PAID" ZOMBIE
cool cool cool angry angry angry

Is the oil in the east

Is the nigerdelta safe

The oil refinery is situated where he can have access to the sea for trading

Guy use your sense sometimes.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by helinues: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
November1857:
Aboki, You think Nigeria will unit to fight the IBO again, you need a brain check....

Nigeria will fight in the south east through the Nigerian military and the military comprises of different Nigerian tribes.

Dey get sense sometimes ooh....everything isnt about emotions grin
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by mekaboy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ikinternational:

my guy, if you're going to create a thread, make a point.
this post just reeks of emotional outburst

This confirms my statement that the brains of kanu supporters can't reason any longer. Im not surprised, you can't the point.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akiara:

They are preparing for the obvious
Disintegration of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by limeta(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:

Then let him allow those security agents setup by government to do their work in peace.

The Nigerian Army on Monday laid to rest, the remains of Captain Adeolu Adedayo and eleven other soldiers killed by bandits in Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State.
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by November1857(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nigeria will fight in the south east through the Nigerian military and the military comprises of different Nigerian tribes.

Dey get sense sometimes ooh....everything isnt about emotions grin
Na you where no get sense, cos average Aboki are known to be suffering from inferior complex ! grin

In your little mind , if war break out in the East as a result of incessant attack by marauding Fulani herdsmen terrorist, all the ethnic will join hand fight the IBO ! You need a brain check..
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by mbaise1000: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
thebosstrevor1:

Every igbo child knows the story of the war, we know that Britain, russia, and all of the muslim arab world supported nigeria and fought with them against biafra, we know that our fathers manufactured their own weapon and held half the world for three and half years, and we are proud of them. We know too that certainly none of those that helped nigeria will come this time around,, it is clear too that not all nigerians are going to come fight biafra again, and even if they join again, no problem, it is the nigerian children like you who your gov't denied the history of that war and that's why things like you are here tslking rubish, do you ever ask why your gov't deny you tgat history? No sane person is asking for war but a person on the ground have nowhere to fall again, that's why despite all tge NOISE and threat, IPOB AND ESN are getting more and more thousands of volunteers every day, the biafra situation is supposed to be a simple thing with a simple solution but the foolishness of your fathers which they have successfully passed on ti things like you, makes you think that biafra can be wished away or insulted or forced away, intelligent people should ask why millions of igbo YOUTHS choose to listen to kanu despite his numerous shortcomings and not those self appointed igbo leaders. Keep hating, we know what we WANT

1 Like

Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
November1857:
Na you where no get sense, cos average Aboki known to be suffering from inferior complex ! grin

In little mind , if war break out in the East as a result of incessant attack by marauding Fulani herdsmen terrorist, all the ethnic will join hand fight the IBO ! You need a brain check..
thebosstrevor1 is clearly very confused
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by amuwo1980: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:

You are shitting in ur pants I guess , scared stiff
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
You all talking rubbish

History has taught us that you can't trust anybody working and answerable to CENTRAL government to set up a security that will protect you against the killers that the CENTRAL GOVERNMENT PROTECTS

COMMON SENSE.....Something ONE NIGERIANS can never ever afford
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Ikinternational: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:

This confirms my statement that the brains of kanu supporters can't reason any longer. Im not surprised, you can't the point.

I can't the point??
oya continue. you're doing well
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by gidgiddy: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
mekaboy:

You mean you are still saying that IPOB attacked the Police Headquarters and released prisoners after they denied it, and the Governors said it was the handwork of disgruntled politicians?

Haba
Re: Foolishness Of IPOB Igbo Supporters. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mekaboy only wants RUGA, just like helinues.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Hasn't NTA Improved On Their Method Of Broadcasting News / Soyinka Tackles Buhari Over Civil War Comment, Other Matters / Buhari Photographed More With Ojukwu Since 1999 Than With Obasanjo Or IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.