Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (72885 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by mariahAngel(f): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Munzy14:

I tire...the unhealthy and unclean stuffs...

I swear was never cool with some stuffs during those days maka oria...I get phobia for things like that....

grin

Ubochi gi o na a gakwa ofuma?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Munzy14(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

Ubochi gi o na a gakwa ofuma?
eeeh....O wu mmiri o....Nke mgbe ututu o...

Nke gi o na aga kwa?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by mariahAngel(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Munzy14:

eeeh....O wu mmiri o....Nke mgbe ututu o...

Rain? For realz?

Anwu chaga nga ehn...o ruru I hu oka

Nke gi o na aga kwa?

Great, thank you.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Munzy14(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Rain? For realz?

Anwu chaga nga ehn...o ruru I hu oka

Great, thank you.
Ya wu mmiri ezo we be na Lagos?

Maka udu mmiri here eeh...with heavy wind weh deh pull roof...cheesy

Iwe wega 2021 ooo
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Ya wu mmiri ezo we be na Lagos?

Ikuku ge buchaa, mmiri zoonu, mba!

Maka udu mmiri here eeh...with heavy wind weh deh pull roof...cheesy

Iwe wega 2021 ooo

Natural environment wu ngozi.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by fergie001: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2021

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Munzy14(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ikuku ge buchaa, mmiri zoonu, mba!

Natural environment wu ngozi.
Mgbe o ga ezo....hmmmmmm war...grin

Yea...big blessing especially in serene environment
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Na serious ode be that. grin
they just don’t want to admit that they envy their fellow men who are more prosperous than they are cheesy
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by lightpurple: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
VULCAN:
You lack English comprehension apart from the fact that you sound very uneducated.

I wish someone who speaks your native language can translate my post to you.

It went completely over your head.

How
No biatch, it didn’t. And you’re still a big lowlife fuul, if those words are the first thing that comes to your mind after reading this news. You’re probably from the gutters, a useless family and a waste of space. I still pray that something like this a thing happen to you or someone close to you.

..and I can probably write the textbook you study from. Idiat
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Mgbe o ga ezo....hmmmmmm war...grin

Yea...big blessing especially in serene environment

True. Lagos weather always starts later.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Sezwho(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Olodo! Where was this your anger when Maryam Sanda murdered her husband? Now the tables are turned and you begin to say rubbish?

You hate your own gender!

For every woman that kills a man, more than 50 men kill a woman. So it’s stupid to pretend that it’s men who should be afraid of women.
Weak men like you need to be beating women because you have no idea how to use your mind and reason.
I am not an animal so I don’t put my hands on my wife or any other woman for that matter.
If you want to live your life like a beast, attacking women because they “insulted you”, God will find the agency by which he punishes you. When it happens, don’t start feeling sorry for yourself because na your own wickedness brought home to you.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Sezwho(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
What if that man is ur Dad?

I would be shocked and horrified because:
1) he raised his sons to never ever raise their hands to a woman
2) he’s been dead for over ten years

In fact, not only did my father not beat his wife, he was a Nigerian dad who didn’t beat his kids. His methods clearly worked because we all went on to uni and then postgrad.
To be honest I think it’s just that a lot of our people are unhappy with their lives so they vent their frustrations on their wife or kids by beating them savagely and others do it because they are just plain sadistic.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Sezwho:

For every woman that kills a man, more than 50 men kill a woman. So it’s stupid to pretend that it’s men who should be afraid of women.
Weak men like you need to be beating women because you have no idea how to use your mind and reason.
I am not an animal so I don’t put my hands on my wife or any other woman for that matter.
If you want to live your life like a beast, attacking women because they “insulted you”, God will find the agency by which he punishes you. When it happens, don’t start feeling sorry for yourself because na your own wickedness brought home to you.
Wake up and smell the coffee, your statistics is upside down.

By far more women murder their husbands this days. And you who worship women and hate your own gender, may frustration not kill you one day!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Sezwho(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Wake up and smell the coffee, your statistics is upside down.

By far more women murder their husbands this days. And you who worship women and hate your own gender, may frustration not kill you one day!

Over 95% of murders are committed by men and the proportion is even higher when talking about violence between partners or spouses. These statistics are easily found so a simple search for “violent crime statistics by gender” will reveal the truth. If you’re talking to adults you need to go by actual evidence not just your own ill-informed opinion.

I don’t need to oppress or bully women to feel strong. Encountering strong educated and capable women doesn’t fill me with fear. I met my wife at university and her strength and intelligence gives me the confidence that if something happened to me she would be more than capable of doing what needs to be done. My strength is hers and her strength is mine so we have a successful partnership.
I suggest you seek counselling to resolve your own issues with women.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Sezwho:

Over 95% of murders are committed by men and the proportion is even higher when talking about violence between partners or spouses. These statistics are easily found so a simple search for “violent crime statistics by gender” will reveal the truth. If you’re talking to adults you need to go by actual evidence not just your own ill-informed opinion.

I don’t need to oppress or bully women to feel strong. Encountering strong educated and capable women doesn’t fill me with fear. I met my wife at university and her strength and intelligence gives me the confidence that if something happened to me she would be more than capable of doing what needs to be done. My strength is hers and her strength is mine so we have a successful partnership.
I suggest you seek counselling to resolve your own issues with women.
You are the one in dire need of counselling! Before you harm yourself, look for ways to appreciate your gender! Something is off about you. I hope you don't end up going for sex change operation because your hatred for your own gender is unprecedented!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Sezwho(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are the one in dire need of counselling! Before you harm yourself, look for ways to appreciate your gender! Something is off about you. I hope you don't end up going for sex change operation because your hatred for your own gender is unprecedented!

Maybe you should tell the world’s police forces and the UN that they hate men and want a sex change
Page 15 shows the statistics clearly
Instead of you to face facts you just repeat the same childish nonsense because you don’t know how to talk about things like an adult
Remain uninformed if you like but later when you wonder why your life is no good, remember that when you had a choice, you chose ignorance.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by keypha1: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Children suffered most, killing him slowly is the best, cut his ear, cook it with Maggi star, serve it to him in the jail, then tomorrow cut one side of his bottom, then cut his dick and cook pepper soup for him till he die, heartless man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.