Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,241 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu (448 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support / Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
1. It took south east governors ages to establish a security network.

2. Even the chairman of south east governors said....we don't want and not planning on establishing any security outfit in south east rather we will work with the police.

3. I can't trust any security outfit sponsored by compromised state governors who are answerable to CENTRAL GOVERNMENT who in turn protect their killer kingsmen(FULANI HERDSMEN)

4. Where are ENUGU FOREST GUARDS....HOW MANY ARREST HAVE THEY CARRIED OUT DESPITE FULANI HERDSMEN ACTIVITIES IN ENUGU.....

WE ARE NOT STUPID....WE ARE DONE WITH YOUR AFRICAN POLITIC.....SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS AND MANY IGBO GROUPS HAS BETRAYED NDI IGBO UNCOUNTABLE TIMES.....IF THERE IS TO BE A VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE TO CHOOSE WHICH SECURITY NETWORK THEY HAVE CONFIDENCE IN.....EVERYBODY KNOWS WHICH IT WILL BE.

MEANWHILE WE ARE YET TO HEAR THE ANYTHING ABOUT THE SEVEN MAN PANELS ELECTED TO PROBE CSP JAMES NWAFOR...but the same governor is there talking about EBUBE AGU

Oh I know we have forgotten it's now bygone....let's live and peace and harmony
Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Rugaria: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Umeahi announced the ebubeagû nonsense dressed like a Fulani.That put things into some sort of perspective..
Those are sole administrators foisted on the east by Abuja.
Ebubeagû is nothing but a distraction taken too far..
Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
EBUBE EWU
Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Fahdiga(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
It is ESN or nothing. Ebube enwe is a creation of the caliphate
Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Rugaria: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is ESN or nothing. Ebube enwe is a creation of the caliphate
Ebubeuzodimgba?
Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Fahdiga(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rugaria:

Ebubeuzodimgba?
Ebubemkpi. imagine such joke from the slaves to the caliphate parading as leaders

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
A governor that said Fulani herdsmen will pay a FINE of 500,000 if they kill any ANAMBRARIAN is the one establishing EBUBE AGU

A governor who his forest guard has not arrested, charged and sentence any Fulani herdsmen in Enugu is the one forming EBUBE AGU

A governor that was put in position from 4th to 1st position by a Fulani chief judge is the one forming EBUBE AGU

A governor who was recently crying that the Fulani herdsmen men he protected carried out an attack on his community and ran away and he's there the governing body of FULANI HERDSMEN(MIYYETTI ALLAH) ISSUED A DIRECTIVE FOR THEIR PEOPLE TO LEAVE EBONYI TO ANOTHER STATE SO THAT POLICE CAN INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY AND HE DID NOTHING....IS THE ONE FORMING EBUBE AGU(WHERE IN THIS WORLD WILL A SUSPECT BE ASKED TO FLEE TGE STATE HE COMMITTED A MURDER SO THAT POLICE CAN INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY??

YOU ALL GOVERNORS ARE SOOOOO COMPROMISED THAT YOU YOU'RE NOT NEEDED ANYWHERE NEAR ANY DISCUSSION THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE SECURITY OF SOUTH EAST STATES
Re: Reasons I Don't Trust Or Believe In Ebube Agu by Asgard13: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
EBUBE AGU is theory .... have anyone seen EBUBE agu personnels?

ESN is on ground practically dealing with herdsmen
Action!

Difference between theory and actions

Let them start recruiting first.

(1) (Reply)

Gombe SEC Approves N1.4bn For Procurement, Installation Of Biometric Equipment / Breaking: JUSUN To Hold Peaceful Protest on Monday 19th April 2021. / You Will Regret Your Actions If Buhari Sacks Pantami - Sheikh Gumi Tells Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.