Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement (17749 Views)

Court Ruling On NBC Can’t Stand – Information Ministry / Information Ministry To Create 2million Jobs In Next 3 Years – Lai Mohammed / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by KayB: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dividends of nepotism
Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by dochenaj: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
How could this guy still be a media officer?

Anyway he is being used as the fall guy.
Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by Richthekid: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by mentored: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
dre11:

The ministry recalls the media officer following the backlash over the error-filled statement he recently issued.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/454827-exclusive-information-ministry-recalls-ccts-media-officer-after-blundering-statement.html

recall or sack?

ohhhh i forgot

na northerner
Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2021
UDbester:

The only fingers that will be pointing back at me will be me being able to justify my assertion with this two scenarios; Ngozi okonjo iwiala's nomination to WTO and the failure of one Chief Justice from a certain part of the country to the ICC. If you know you know
Uhhh... sure. But, that’s not what I was talking about.
Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by UDbester(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Uhhh... sure. But, that’s not what I was talking about.

Yeah I understood what you meant but ignored it cos at least the message I sent was not miss understood by you. It was only typographical error in which even the most educated person makes from time to time
Re: Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2021
UDbester:

Yeah I understood what you meant but ignored it cos at least the message I sent was not miss understood by you. It was only typographical error in which even the most educated person makes from time to time

What about Mr. Understood?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.