Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,131 members, 7,933,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Best OS For Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best OS For Hacking (276 Views)

Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best OS For Hacking by Travon(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hey guys...
Travon here

So you wanna get into the field of hacking but you don't know where to start or OS to use well you're in luck because today I'm gonna tell you the best OS for ethical hacking..

(1) KALI LINUX
Yep Kali falls in my number category firthe best OS for hacking because of diverse utilities preinstalled.
Kali is the pentesters best friend because it has all the tools you'll need in your hacking jorney.
Best part is that it can be installed in almost all operating system out there with VM Ware

But installing through VM can be a little tricky tho because Kali is heavyweight and needs to be Installed gently

(2) PARROT OS
Yeah parrot OS is the future of Kali Linux built to handle almost all attsvk has higher speed than kalu but less tools than Kali, it's lightweight and easily installed in VM also
I don't know which to choose tho either Kali or parrot
But both are equally good

(3) UBUNTU
Yeah Ubuntu might not be the best for hacking instead best for programming because of its features
Although Ubuntu is still widely used as a hacking OS but it's not equipped as Kali and parrot OS

Some other OS are..
(4) Linux mint
(5) fedora
(6) Black Arch

(1) (Reply)

Needs An Answer To An Constant Hanging Of Udemy Video Tutorial / How To Install Kali Linux Hacking Operating System In Laptop Or PC / Twitter Removed A President Donald Trump Post And Nothing Happened To Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.