Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible (684 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Ebonyi Killings: We Are Not The Attackers - Agila People / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
NOTICE TO ALL FULANIS IN EBONYI STATE
Your security will no longer be guaranteed henceforth, both those in the city and those in the villages.

the victims phone number is till ringing and being answered by fulani,the villagers also confirmed that it was by fulani,ESN when they responded some of the dead culprits are fulani,umahi exonerating fulani herdsmen is just for politics ,

Benue state for the very first time has denied their involvement in yesterday’s attack on Ngbo community, Ebonyi State.

Bellow is the press statement from Ado LG Chairman, Benue State:

*James Oche, Chairman of Ado LGA (Benue State) slams Ebonyi State Government:*

"Let it be known to all that the people of Agila have no hand in yesterday's attack on Ngbo communities of Ebonyi State".

I am dismayed by reports in the media credited to the Ebonyi State Government alleging that the people of Agila are behind the attack.

The victims themselves have said the attack was from herders and I then wonder why the Ebonyi State Government is bent on accusing my people even in the face of rumours making the rounds that the attack was a reprisal for the alleged killing of the herders' cattle.

"The people of Agila are peace loving and have since embraced the recommendations of the Otse Otokpa/Cyril Obazi Agila/Ngbo Intercommunity Peace and Security Committee formed by the governments of Ebonyi and Benue States and we have been cooperating with the National Boundary Commission on the planned delimitation and rebeaconing exercise scheduled to hold within the axis."

"Falsehood is not the solution and it will rather deteriorate the already tensed situation. I sympathize with the victims. May God help us all as we strive to restore the needed peace"

Chief James Oche
Executive Chairman, Ado LGC.
13/04/2021

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by mystery22: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
r
Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by PoliticalHunter: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Heyy, do you want your business or services to appear on Google when your customers “Google search” it on the internet?

Send a Dm to Tommy https:///message/MZVQ4DUKYK52H1

IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!!!
Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by ContentedK: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
God bless and keep the great ESN. I pray for more wisdom and stronger strength to engage in a longer fire battle, more bravery upon your lives to keep on executing more and more Fulani bandits in our forest. God protection I plead upon your lives in Chukwu okike abiama name I pray, ise ise ise

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by Akiara: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
THE EBONY GOVERNOR IS SHAMELESS AND EXTREMELY FOOLISH.

JUST IMAGINE DENYING ITS HERDERS AND IT HAD TO BE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN THAT HAD TO REBUFF THE LIES TOLD BY UMAHI.

THANK 'OLUWA" SAY ESN DEY ON GROUND TO CHECKMATE AND SEND SOME OF FEM TO THEIR VIRGINS. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by tungamaje: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Umahi see yourself now. Before it was I asked Mitetti Allah if their boys did the attack and they denied it. So you concluded Benue people attacked your people. Continue to shamefully exenorate the marauders

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by Ikwerelastborn: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
so ESN killed some of the attackers,good they mainstream media didn't capture it,atleast the attackers won't gain sympathy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by helinues: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Which of the reports are we to believe now?

The Ebonyi Deputy Governor's report or the local government chairman?
Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by mbaise1000: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:
Which of the reports are we to believe now?

The Ebonyi Deputy Governor's report or the local government chairman?

IT'S easy, believe the report of the people on ground and they said it's fulani people, even without that umahi should not be trusted NEITHER any of the igbo governors, they are ISCARIOTS

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by orisa37: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Could they be killing themselves like Savages in 2021?
Re: Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible by orisa37: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Could they be killing themselves like Savages in. 2021?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Worst Tap Water Quality In The World / Army To Bury General Attahiru Saturday At National Military Cemetery / How Improved Is The Quality Of Your Life In The Last Six Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.