Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,221 members, 7,907,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest (39702 Views)

Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Truthteller2020: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:
iberiberism governor... nobody be superman

One of the most useless past governors, each time I pass owerri and witness substandard construction going on, I weep for their people.

If them like make e be witchhunt or not, I dont give a flying f*ck.... all these politicians are extremely wicked and manipulative, face your crime. Dont come and tell me ethnic bullshit... when you where busy swallowing money meant for the poor masses, you didn't remember ethnic brotherhood
Nice one from an Igbo man..I love it when we come together to comdem this political arm robbers in respective of our tribe.But touch tinubu and see how so idiot will descend on you.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Kubin: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
The man no gree settle
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
fergie001:

AIT

Hmmm we are waiting for the outcomes...
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by justmondris: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
We know how it will end. EFCC is tool used by our leaders to oppress one another.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Whitecoal711: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
For the news
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Unified07: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
ROCHAS WAS REALLY A WICKED AND GREEDY FOOL
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by HONOR1: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
2023 race propaganda
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Funkeshuga(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Okorocha is not a smart thief, he should learn stealing from the hero of democracy Gej and the CEO of Lagos state Tinubu
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Dcoy: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
I foresee a checkmate against jagagan..
This is the first check on the board...
A prelude towards a mate.....
Remember that bawa was sent to head Lagos EFCC for a reason...
He was a pawn that was played a long-time ago..
Endsars, Edo election, ighoho and co.
Were all pawns already played...on this interesting board game that will determine the ultimate future of Nigeria...
Say what...say what.... anything can happen
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Subsea101:
iberiberism governor... nobody be superman

One of the most useless past governors, each time I pass owerri and witness substandard construction going on, I weep for their people.

If them like make e be witchhunt or not, I dont give a flying f*ck.... all these politicians are extremely wicked and manipulative, face your crime. Dont come and tell me ethnic bullshit... when you where busy swallowing money meant for the poor masses, you didn't remember ethnic brotherhood

I dey tell you my Gee....
Make dem detain am for life sef...
Nonsense and Looters..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by candygist: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nothing will come out of it. He will settle out, or is this not the same Nigeria I know again. If orji kalu can come out of prison after few months in hail, then anything is possible.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by calcal: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
During his tenure, he uses to be the best governor to some people here on NL.

Where are those people supporters today?

They are all thieves.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by azzima(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2021
Good move by Efcc but when I think of HOW MANY of these politician's cases are STILL pending since OBJ days. 80 percent of all the Politician's SINCE THEN O, still have pending cases . MEANWHILE, they just caught some yahoo boys last month and they ALREADY convicted them.... SHIT HOLE!!!
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by witworth(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2021
This one has been used as another scapegoat.
Fashola, amaechi and all past governors should be arrested self but because it's a Witch-hunt, okorocha loseguareded, anyway at the end of the day, all na still rough play, Dem too like comedy drama for this nation
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by ofiko123(m): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2021
How is that our business
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by charlesucheh(m): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2021
Hope uzodinma is really working.
Working on Rochas
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by cares22: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2021
seniormallam:
With the bags of evidence Dino melaye submitted against Yeye Bello, by now I expect efcc to had frozen the state account just as they did to former governor fayose,

Rocha's wasn't arrested because of the love the government has for imolites, the question is WHO DID HE OFFEND THIS TIME?

It does not matter who his tormentors are, (Abubaka Mailami and Isa "bh' Alli Patami) in as much as he is one of those who sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015, he deserves whatever punishment that is meted out to him.

May God punish him join.
Iberiberism oshi!
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:20am On Apr 14, 2021
The problem here is that,the Fulani/hausa APC members are trying their best to weaken potential candidates from other regions that can hinder their presidential ambition in the next election.First to be intimidated with EFCC was Jagaban,now Rochas probably GYB will be the next person
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
swedbase:

Idiot

Daz what I'm talking about. Can I imagine! Calling me a name bcs I tell what you are and not that u don't know.
Re: EFCC Confirms Rochas Okorocha's Arrest by GenerationNext: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2021
seniormallam:
With the bags of evidence Dino melaye submitted against Yeye Bello, by now I expect efcc to had frozen the state account just as they did to former governor fayose,

Rocha's wasn't arrested because of the love the government has for imolites, the question is WHO DID HE OFFEND THIS TIME?
It pained you that a criminal was arrested but it did not pain you when Okorocha was stealing from pensioners, workers and government fund. God will judge evil people like you in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? / Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.