Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,374 members, 7,964,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (15731 Views)

Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by cyberthief(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
What is Daniel Madu doing with Neck chain?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Antoeni(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Most of them don Run Enter Gabon & Senegal
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by kramer: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Liar. These are names of returnees.

And you came to that conclusion how??
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by stanliwise(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Make dem run far away. Nigeria is full of injustice
No sense in this post.
Assuming you were one of their victim, you won’t be this sympathetic
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by richmanrichard: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2021
keep deceving urselfs. These pictures are simply d pics of prisoners that returned willingly after d attack and its also clear that the prison lost all document to fire during d attack. cmon these faces are too fresh to b in nigerian prison that we know
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Brightest04(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Some guys look so innocent here ...I wonder if they really committed the crime they're jailed for.
May God help us all.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by SIRRITE: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Enoch07:
I see some innocent people here.

Oga George
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2021
kramer:

And you came to that conclusion how??
You need to visit the previous thread where the family of an escaped prisoner that returned immediately after the jail break were surprised to see his name among the list
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by illitracy: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Wait oo, what is a DEMOLA AJAYI doing in imo jail? shocked

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Duplexxx: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2021
What do you want us to do stop showing ugly faces
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by effido666: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2021
chuksville:
This guys look very fresh...
I think these should be their pictures taken in the early stages of their arrest.

So how do they go about finding these guys?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by relicng: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by dailymomshustle: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Assuming you can, you ought to likewise have it day by day with the goal that your framework is in every case new and dynamic. For the readiness of this juice, you can take 3 stems of celery with half cucumber cut into little pieces. To upgrade the flavor of the utilization you can likewise add a green apple and one pear. Every one of the things that are essential for this juice are significant food things that convey a great deal of dietary benefit. Pay is the most prudent thing in the juice. It has a ton of advantages out of which interestingly, it is a mitigating food thing. Also, it recuperates the body and supplies the body with a gigantic measure of proteins which are the structure squares of the body. home living guide
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
THESE ONES ARE ALREADY ENLISTED WITH ESN.GO FIND THEM THERE.STOP DISTURBING US WITH THESE RHETORICS.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by effido666: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2021
Why are they showing us these pictures...... Do they expect me to Leave the important things am doing and start looking for these guys or do they expect me to report to any police station if I come across any of them .......nonsense
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by braunny(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2021
babangida hussaini don crayfish waka....yorubas say omo onilu atee jeje....
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Umarfarouksalau: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2021
More than half are in Lagos. Areas like oshodi( On the bridge and under the bridge), ipaja, ajah, ikorodu. Even ghost dey there let alone human being.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by pickatyou1: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2021
Dem go soon begin add people wey never even go police cell not to talk of prison .

Useless government with outdated prisons.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Enoch07: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
SIRRITE:

Oga George
hmmmm you call me?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2021
When there was jailbreak in the north nobody took pictures of the inmates and declared them wanted
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by sunday2olabode(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2021
I repeat stop posting this picture they won't come back again
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by streetsoldier1(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2021
chuksville:
I think these should be their pictures taken in the early stages of their arrest.

majority of them will be in Lagos hold up selling gala and viju. They should check agege, okoko, ajegunle mazamaza, alaba , katangua and computer village
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by SEGLIZ: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2021
landmark86:
Crime no pay
Flew from it

how you concluded every prisoner in Nigerian prison has committed a crime.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Seidonxxx: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2021
I have just one question...Should they be wearing the supposedly green clothing on their inner clothes? What do I know
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by BruncleZuma: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2021
chuksville:

Those are returnees between relabelled as escaped prisoners
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by masterflowx(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2021
I can see first Yoruba man there... Ade Ogundele. So pitiful!
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by mrnelsono(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by NnadyAutos: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2021
There was jail break during the end Sars protest, not body publish their names.I wonder what is so special about the Owerri jail break.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by WorkDesQ: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
innocent people weh dem waylay for match center and beer palor and because dem no get money dem ask for,throw dem for jail..useless country...many fit don deh there years and never go court oncs.

Make i help you look for them abithunder fire police force...go station complain say dem steal from you...police go ask you money before you write statement...

Bastards weh dangote trailer go use theor body clean express...
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Peridotushers18: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
God no go gree make them catch the innocent one among them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Osinbajo, El-rufai At Energy Event In London / Senate To Probe Killing Of IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.