Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited (16466 Views)

Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Okorocha: EFCC Didn’t Recover N7.9 Billion From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Unrated900(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2021
Efcc should also be inviting yahoo boy too instead of just arresting them illegally
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by okorogodwin4(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2021
Mr president in waiting okoro Sokoto
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by rontolo(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2021
The likes of Uzor Kalu and Okoroacha represent much of what’s terrible about Nigeria. Thieves, criminals who ought to be in jail taking centre stage!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Okoroawusa: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2021
I have been laughing at some people sweating their comments on social media since yesterday especially on a particular thread on Nairaland...

I avoided all of them like leprosy because I know better....

Becareful the way you react to breaking news on Nigerian media space. You might come out later looking like a f.ool
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Olatomiwami(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Sorry, not sorry for you Okoroawusa!

This should be a lesson for anyone slaving for the caliphate, especially the idiot sharing rice in Kano claiming Fulani and Yoruba are Siamese twins, when they are done using you, they will discard you.

Okoroawusa is threatening to create another party that could see APC balkanized. That’s why they wanna distract the idiot by tightening the loop around his neck.

Face your Okoroawusa, it's idiotic leaving your son's travails and b poking nose on your so called person sharing rice, eleribu, nah your rice him deh share? He uses your region's money to buy the rice? Or he complains to u? Hatred is a disease.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Jackson105: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:

This should be a lesson for anyone slaving for the caliphate, especially the idiot sharing rice in Kano claiming Fulani and Yoruba are Siamese twins when they are done using you, they will discard you.

Okoroawusa is threatening to create another party that could see APC balkanized. That’s why they wanna distract the idiot by tightening the loop around his neck.

When will you get sense? @bolded, why are you convulsing on the matter, is it your rice?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Trustedpronet: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Springboot: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2021
Bobxin:

Someone said here on NL when the news of his arrest came, that they will claim It was just an invitation. Smh

Because that's exactly what it is, you are the one trying to believe otherwise.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2021
In a civilized society alot depends on the courts. Our judiciary must be credible and effective.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by wink2015(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2021
Slaughter house is only synonymous with the BUTCHERY.

Okorocha with his english diction.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Onomat: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Eeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Xscape1993(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

There can never be a great country with unfortunate leaders because leadership is everything.
Great in human and natural resources, but unfortunate people are still in charge of the affairs.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Zane2point4(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Okaorocha`s kinsmen fail to realize that, he is the strongest link for the North to align with the East politically.

Many believing they taking him down, not knowing a regional political key, they taking down.

Politics 120 (3 Units)

We don't play partisan politics in the East.
Over here, we call out corrupt politicians.

You can alighn with the devil and embrace your doomed country.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by EmekaA125(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Okorocha will come out stronger.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by pquaver(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Penguin2:

This should be a lesson for anyone slaving for the caliphate, especially the idiot sharing rice in Kano claiming Fulani and Yoruba are Siamese twins, when they are done using you, they will discard you.

What has Fulani got to do with petitions written by IMSG and imo people about imo peoples money? Are you obsessed with Fulanis or what? So when efcc was disturbing governors and cct was on Tinubu case was what? So mismanagement should not be questioned because someone worked for someone? Biafra go worst pass Somalia with the mentality u ipob pple display..
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Chimeluv(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
That one na him business undecided
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Oshokalo: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
he knew he will freed later just like orji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? / Buhari Hosts Adamu, Governors ,Others Ahead Of APC Presidential Primary / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.