Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) (3379 Views)

That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good / Register Get Free 500 Dollars To Start Your Forex Trade And Be Your A Boss / If You Are Not Getting These From Your Forex Broker, Its Time To Port! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by smeag0l(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
You have given out everything yet people are still asking questions that they can't download it. I have downloaded it and test running it. Thanks a lot for this plug. I'll surely give you my feedback on it after the demo test run.My question is, is the EA already on a virtual server such that I can close my laptop and go to sleep and the trading continues.
caporia:
Ok guys, download the free here with this new link

Download Link
https://forexlify.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/BTMM-EA-v7-Unlocked.zip

Instructions
https://forexlify.com/forum/ea-settings/btmm-ea-setup/paged/2/#post-15
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by caporia: 12:19am On Apr 27, 2021
smeag0l:
You have given out everything yet people are still asking questions that they can't download it. I have downloaded it and test running it. Thanks a lot for this plug. I'll surely give you my feedback on it after the demo test run.My question is, is the EA already on a virtual server such that I can close my laptop and go to sleep and the trading continues.

No, you need to get vps.
Either paid or free
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by smeag0l(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Please let me know the one you use and how to host it on the vps
caporia:

No, you need to get vps.
Either paid or free
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by Fredrick1993: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bro @smegol is it the free licence you are using or the unlimited licence
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by smeag0l(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Free but it has stopped working. Mixed results in a day of testing. I'll subscribe for a month just to be able to test it enough
Fredrick1993:
Bro @smegol is it the free licence you are using or the unlimited licence
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by ScanGist: 9:59pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by craves(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can you still help with it.... Centy_c@yahoo.com
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by sow4me(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can someone please teach me how to trade forex? Id so much appreciate.
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by Jimmieking777(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jimmiekingcares@gmail.com
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by TopkeysMedia(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can you drop your WhatsApp number? or contact me on 09057383487
Re: Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) by Krch: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question / Incomatrix / Top Investment Destination You won't be Happy to Miss in 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.