Stats: 3,193,281 members, 7,950,464 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) (48543 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Alex Bergantinos Needs 70 Stitches After Being Kicked In The Face(Photos) / Neymar Celebrates 27th Birthday In Style Despite Nursing Injury (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

As usual. Empty barrels. Dekunle Gold

You no go ever dey alright. Olofoo

Na your mama you dey talk, no be me..
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Bloomfrancs2: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
That wasn't deliberate. Bloggers just like looking for trouble where non exists.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Anybody with the evidence.of.payment.of one million naira?

This thing has.been on for a long time but we are yet to see anybody with a concrete evidence.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
God2man2again:

Anybody with the evidence.of.payment.of one million naira?

This thing has.been on for a long time but we are yet to see anybody with a concrete evidence.

Do I owe you any shiiiii

Why not continue to ignore it...?
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Obyino: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Make sure you carry the league
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

Re u for real?
Honestly, that Kimmich is very arrogant and rude. If you ever watched the confendration cup between Chile and Germany, you'd agree with me that the nigga lacks respect.
He insulted his senior team player VIDAL and almost fought with him physically..
I like wetin Neymar do am sef.

Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Obyino:
Make sure you carry the league
Chelsea vs Psg for champions league final..
CHELSEA to lift the trophy.
This I have seen already. Go bet on Chelsea to win the league now and rejoice later .
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Mozegee: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
I keep on saying that without Lewandowski,Bayer Munich is nothing.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Godful: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
[I'm interested.quote author=WorkDesQ post=100778407]Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2[/quote]
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by WorkDesQ: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Godful:
[I'm interested.quote author=WorkDesQ post=100778407]Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Send me a message on WhatsApp on the number indicated
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
mysportdab:

Without Lewandowski
Bayern munich without lewandowski, leon goretzka and serge gnabry is nothing but barcelona from Germany
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by astute28: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
paulolee:
its part of football and they need d wild celebration after Bayern won them In the finals last season...
PSG n city would be a match to watch because dts where my winner is coming from but PSG needs more than last nite form to beat city in both legs n neyma n mbappe needs to be more clinical in front of goal because their near goal misses made dt fantastic neur looks impossible to score...
I.just love d confidence of PSG last not against Bayern n made bayern looked ordinary even after dt ealy goal, bt if this same bayern without lewa catch barca, dm go de form beast...
wait make mancity qualify first
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Richthekid: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by witworth(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
mysportdab:

Without Lewandowski
we all know that, but there's no excuse for failure abeg,
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pride goes before a fall. Kinmich said that Bayern were already in the semi final
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

Honestly, that Kimmich is very arrogant and rude. If you ever watched the confendration cup between Chile and Germany, you'd agree with me that the nigga lacks respect.
He insulted his senior team player VIDAL and almost fought with him physically..

I never knew the guy was such a bitter soul nd an arrogant guy. Heard he made jest of Neymar nd PSG after dey defeated PSG in d last champions league final.

Talking abt his altercation wit Vidal; can he fight Vidal? Vidal that is thug, Vidal go jux send am to ICU.. I hate arrogant people. Serves him right then.

Tanx for d info bro.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by theforemost: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
They were only lucky to escape.with that bad play from neymar
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by donMIG(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Childish... Na so suarez to robertson oo... Where r they now?
Liverpool r winning 2-0
Extra time anything can happen
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by multibalotel: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
jelel6:
I know Neymar is mostly immature and a show off but I think yesterday's celebrating on Kimmich face was accidental.

Common guys, they have just won a nerve-racking game of football and saved by the referee's final whistle. Neymar saw his teammate paredes and they decided to blew off some pressure by having a roar.

Good game of football, that's what matters.
Guy ..god bless u ...it was purely accidental...
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations to PSG...
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

He looks like a Kraut.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by KingDash: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
SaintAlbert53:

Vidal for beat am that day oh... that guy na craze man.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ever8090:
Nyemar too dey small children things na him make him career too dey go unmatured...we been think say him go dey drag road with Messi and Ronaldo by now,but small pikin. No gree am grow
Tell that to his acct manager
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by FahBuLous: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Amaechi2023:
mockery is part of football.
it hurts when it's being done to you so the next rivalry becomes more intense for a revenge.
The naymarket of a guy is lucky Lewandowski and Serge gnabry were not available..
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by God2man2again(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Do I owe you any shiiiii

Why not continue to ignore it...?

Ok. Time will tell.
Re: Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) by BISLAR(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Make big money with #cryptocurrency today.

Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)